Sign in to follow this  
Island Princess

Yey! My real touch bouquets arrived today! *PICS*

Is Real Touch, the brand name? Can anyone give me an idea of where you get these, if they custom design them and what the general price range for them is? Also, how well do these flowers travel?? Thanks. They do look lovely.

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

Is Real Touch, the brand name? Can anyone give me an idea of where you get these, if they custom design them and what the general price range for them is? Also, how well do these flowers travel?? Thanks. They do look lovely.

Hey JA2012, real touch is a type of fake flowers that are being used for bouquets and other flower arrangements now. I'm not sure what the price range is, but I was doing some research and found one that's in Ontario (perfect for the 2 of us). Someone on the forums mentioned that these are very easy to travel... she put them in her carry-on and they just kinda poofed back up when she got to the destination. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Yes please. Keep me posted on the name of the company. I'll start doing some research also. This would def come in handy for a JA wedding where a bouquet of roses or orchids is over $120.

Gosh...this wedding biz is way too pricey!!