Nominate your MotM for June!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:32 PM

Yay, Its that time again Ladies (and gents)!!!

Vote for your June Member of the Month!!!

#2 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:02 PM

I totally love this time, because everyone is so nice to eachother and it's compliments galore... but I hate this time because it's so hard to choose just one! (or two now I guess, right - a Mrs. and a Bride to be?)

Mrs. - I have to nominate Ann. She's always helpful, and omg the fact that she rushed from the airport to the resort and managed the get the starfish to Jamy on time is totally worth my vote!

Bride to be - Tara (tvt). Omg, this girl is so funny, so positive and she's incredibly helpful, I'd be stupid not to nominate her!!!

Good luck girls!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:21 PM

Mrs TammyB
        BTB heidi

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:45 PM

I have to say ...

TammyB, just cuz she's my BDW sister, and she's always trying to help people out.
          Tammy (host): I mean the woman is pregnant, running a business, trying to find a new house, managing her gestational diabetes, and busting her butt to keep this forum up for all of us! YAY TAMMY!

I vote for the Tammys!

Bride-to-Be: Jessalyn (she's still a bride-to-be, right?) She was really helpful with my Maui/legal wedding planning, and many other things!

#5 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

My votes are...

Bride = My BDW sister, Umm cause she's my sister.. :-)

BTB = Jess, because she's my location twin.

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

i'm not allowed to be MotM...

i nominate:

Mrs: TammyB and ann! for obvious reasons...i mean every morning i look forward to something going on with tammyB's life and ann pretty much got the PV forum up and running by herself.

BTB: Catherine (LadyP)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:33 PM

New Mrs...TammyB or Ann. And I have to say that it's totally not fair that I have to vote between them. I might not be able to vote on that one!

Bride to Be: JaimeLynn- because she's been so active on the forum, and now is officially a new bride to be!

#8 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
              • 2,861 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

Oooh I always hate doing this cause there are way too many people to choose!!!!
                OK, Bride- TammyB cause she is so insanely helpful and top of the board!!!
                and for BTB- Heidi because she is really helpful as well and super positive and just a really great gal to chat with!!

#9 Martha

• VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:52 PM

Mrs: Ann
                  BTB: Heidi

#10 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

This is the first post I"m reading since the forum has been offline....and it's INCREDIBLE how much I missed it and all of you!

Anyway -
                    Mrs: TammyB
                    Bride to be: Laura (RaydensMama) & Tara (tvt)
                    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users