Photo

Photographer on East Coast - NJ/NY?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:06 AM

Does anyone know of a great photographer with a journalistic approach located in the NJ/NY area? We are considering hiring one for our AHR and also a friend of ours is having her wedding next year and is having a hard time finding someone with a photography style that she loves and wants. There are so many great ones on here, but they're mostly located in Cali, Canada, or Mexico for some reason! If anyone wants to share, post a link to their website. Thanks so much!

#2 moepeedy

moepeedy
    • 491 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

Stephanie Sherwood located in NJ. Do a google search you'll find her. She did my Boudoir Book. check out my planning thread you'll see the pictures.
      Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#3 Quietstorm

Quietstorm
      • 169 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:03 PM

You can try Cliff at MASE FX | Baldwin, NY. He is doing our wedding photos in Jamaica. Tell him Aqueelah recommended him.

#4 karenk77

karenk77
        • 369 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:52 PM

I am actually in the process now..we have to talk to one next week..if hes good i'll def let you know.

#5 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
          • 5,521 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

Hey there! I am born and raised in Connecticut and we were just home last weekend for our almost married reception and we hired Eric Foley photography for our pictures. I met him 2 years ago at a bridal show and just HAD TO HAVE HIM. He is amazing and personable!!! Great great work! Im waiting for our pics any day now!!! You should really look into him.. he travels everywhere and his prices are pretty great as well.

Eric Foley Photography | Connecticut Wedding Photographer | Wedding Photographers Connecticut, CT

#6 karenk77

karenk77
            • 369 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:57 PM

whats an almost married reception?

#7 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
              • 5,521 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by karenk77
                whats an almost married reception?
                OK so I was born and raised in CT and I moved to Utah last september to be with FI after almost 3 yrs of long distance. SO we did an "almost married" reception back in CT for all those people who can not come to our DW in January. We wanted to do it back in CT when the weather was nice etc. And then we have to do an AHR in Utah when we get back from DW so it would be hard to do both receptions after the wedding to fly home and everything. SO we did it now and it was fabulous!!!!!!! It was a typical wedding minus the ceremony and we all had a blast!!!!

#8 karenk77

karenk77
                • 369 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:35 PM

oh wow i never heard of that...sounds awesome!!
                  so were you in a dress?

#9 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

I was I bought a special flowy white dress! the pic in my siggy is from the reception!! It was a fun theme and all my fam and friends that cant make it to turks were so happy to be able to celebrate with us!

#10 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
                    • 336 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:35 AM

Thanks for all the suggestions! I will contact them individually and mention that their wonderful brides recommended them on BDW! Thanks girls :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users