Photo

pink wedding shoes?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

Sure thing! I LOVE looking for shoes! spend way too much time doing it too cuz I just can't decide what I want. pink? blue? high heels or flat? ugh. this is way harder than the dress.

#12 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

lol i agree!

#13 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
      • 653 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

I'm doing these, but dyed a fuscia colour:
        Click the image to open in full size.

I ordered them from Amazon in the lightest colour so I could dye them:
        Amazon.com: Luichiny Women's Duchess Sandal: Shoes

#14 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:12 AM

cute Amy! :)

#15 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amygirl1169
            I'm doing these, but dyed a fuscia colour:
            Click the image to open in full size.

I ordered them from Amazon in the lightest colour so I could dye them:
            Amazon.com: Luichiny Women's Duchess Sandal: Shoes

I ordered those in red! Still waiting on them to get here so I don't know how they fit but they were only $22 so if I don't like them w/ my dress maybe I'll just wear them for the BD shoot. :)

#16 Sandra&Mario

Sandra&Mario
            • 336 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:41 AM

So cute Amy & Karen!! I love them...too bad they don't have the fuschia color in my size!

I wouldn't even know where to go dye them if I bought them in white! And what if the color doesn't come out good or the dye wears off...the whole dying process freaks me out, haha. I'll tell you why...I was a bridesmaid several years ago in my cousin's wedding who wanted all the girls to dye their shoes purple (like Barney!!)...so, I did...at the mall. They were HORRIFIC! The color wore off onto my feet...gross!!! haha. I know this is years later, and it really depends on the shoes and the place...but still, it's my WEDDING SHOES!!!! Kinda important!

Thanks for all the options on Zappos...I actually ordered a pair from the RSVP line...not comfortable, AT ALL!!! I walked around the carpet for a few minutes and my pinky toe wasn't happy! Of course this would happen being it's my wedding shoes and all. Because I've NEVER had a problem with comfort, I wear heels all the time!

I dunno, I'll just keep looking and looking. In the mean time, I did buy the Kate Spade Clarice ones, from Zappos. So, I'll hold on to them, and if something else comes along, I'll just ship them back...their shipping policy is AMAZING!

Thanks for all your help ladies :)

#17 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
              • 304 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:58 AM

Definitely do a dyed shoe, that way you can create whatever color you want! There are some super cute dyeables out there!

Either way, best of luck finding what you're after!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#18 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:21 AM

OK, so I got my red Luichiny Duchess sandals yesterday and they are NOT comfortable, which sucks cuz I love the bow & they are really pretty. The strap across the toes has rough edges that rub/scrape your toes and I can't imagine trying to dance in them for any length of time. I'd probably last an hour. ugh.
                  They're also too high for me to wear for the wedding. They seem higher than 3.5 inches but maybe that's just b/c the heel is so skinny.
                  back to the proverbial drawing board...

Sandra, which RSVP shoes did you order? I've been eyeing the rhea, but if those are the culprit I'll be steering clear.
                  rsvp Rhea at Zappos.com

#19 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

I ordered these.
                    Yellow Box Eden at Zappos.com
                    I love them so much. I will being wearing flats.
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#20 toshalea

toshalea
                    • 71 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:30 PM

Great ideas ladies! I am also wearing pink shoes...I went shopping today and didn't find anything. I didn't want to order online b/c of the whole comfort thing...I might have to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users