Sign in to follow this  
Sandra&Mario

pink wedding shoes?

Those are really cute! I saw them at zappos too & considered buying them, but I think I want a little heel. This is hard - I want to be fairly comfortable but also want fun shoes with some sort of heel. I need to design my own shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
OK, so I got my red Luichiny Duchess sandals yesterday and they are NOT comfortable, which sucks cuz I love the bow & they are really pretty. The strap across the toes has rough edges that rub/scrape your toes and I can't imagine trying to dance in them for any length of time. I'd probably last an hour. ugh.
They're also too high for me to wear for the wedding. They seem higher than 3.5 inches but maybe that's just b/c the heel is so skinny.
back to the proverbial drawing board...

Sandra, which RSVP shoes did you order? I've been eyeing the rhea, but if those are the culprit I'll be steering clear.
rsvp Rhea at Zappos.com
Oh no! Sorry to hear yours aren't comfortable! Mine are pretty good... I've been practising in them as they are a bit higher than I'm used to.
I'm thinking of putting some mole skin fabric on the inside just in case they rub anywhere.

I still have to get them dyed...and I'm kinda scared now that I hear that Barney purple story! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
I ordered those in red! Still waiting on them to get here so I don't know how they fit but they were only $22 so if I don't like them w/ my dress maybe I'll just wear them for the BD shoot. :)

I love those shoes!! Hmmmm i might order me some lol