Photo

My FI Attire and groomsmen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
  • 196 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

Okay...we are going this weekend to look again for a suit for my FI for the wedding. Orginally we picked out white and blue seersucker suit for my FI and then seersucker pant with white shirt for the groomsmen. When I showed my mom she didn't seem to thrilled. She said in the pics my FI is going to look like he has a baby blue suit on...don't want that! Does anyone have any suggestions for me?? Please help.

#2 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
    • 304 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:41 AM

seersucker is the best travel fabric, it does not wrinkle if i'm not mistaken? I think that's a great idea, and is sooooo different than the khaki tan suits we all adore! Or, try doing the regular khaki suit in a nice linen fabric, which is similar, and has a great texture! Me and my fi found a great suit at Banana Republic a while back. Unfortunatley, this isn't the best season to find suits, we've tried, and it's a little difficult. however, plenty of great sites on here, like studio suits for $99, all custom made! Lots of brides post about that. :) Well, best of luck deciding!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#3 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
      • 196 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by inspiredfyre
        seersucker is the best travel fabric, it does not wrinkle if i'm not mistaken? I think that's a great idea, and is sooooo different than the khaki tan suits we all adore! Or, try doing the regular khaki suit in a nice linen fabric, which is similar, and has a great texture! Me and my fi found a great suit at Banana Republic a while back. Unfortunatley, this isn't the best season to find suits, we've tried, and it's a little difficult. however, plenty of great sites on here, like studio suits for $99, all custom made! Lots of brides post about that. :) Well, best of luck deciding!
        Thanks Sharon...I will have to check that site out! Have a great weekend!

#4 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

I say go for the seersucker baby blue,however im biased we bought Pauls suit yesterday baby blue linen.I love it.Ijust think with the ocean background hes gunna look HOT X!!!

#5 t&kJanuary2010

t&kJanuary2010
          • 196 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

Thanks for the advice...we got a seersucker from Brooks Brothers blue/white. Kind of looks gray from a far. He will look great for sure :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users