Vote for your destination!
Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:03 AM
Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:08 AM
1. We have not been there before, neither have most of our guests
2. It will be affordable for almost all the guests
3. There are so many things you can do in Ocho Rios
We chose Couples Ocho Rios because
1. It is more reasonable than Sandals
2. It is couples only since there will be no kids in our group
3. We will be able to reserve their private island for the day and customize our wedding more
4. Their service can't be beat
5. Even all the excursions are included
Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:41 PM
Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:38 PM
Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:15 PM
Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:40 PM
1. Neither of us had ever been to the Caribbean and really REALLY wanted to see the beautiful Aqua blue waters!
2. Jamaica had always been one of those places on our "must see" list,
3. We have a very well-traveled group of family and friends who had been to the Mayan Riviera, Dominican, and Cuba, but none had been to Jamaica so we wanted it to be a special getaway for everyone.
4. It turned out be more affordable than we thought!
My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics
Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:04 PM
Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:50 AM
I can't wait! 9 more months. Seems like forever but at the same time, I have SO much stuff to do!
We picked it because Punta Cana is absolutely GORGEOUS. The ocean looks like something out of my wildest dreams/fantasies/movies.
It truly is paradise on Earth!
Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:42 AM
Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:48 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users