#11 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:40 AM

sooo weird!

but honestly, it's something I might actually use! I HATE that dudes think it's ok to pee anywhere/anytime, but I have to drive 8 miles for a honeybucket so I can sit.

#12 islandbride317

islandbride317
  • 1,866 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

Can you EVEN believe that someone was actually sitting there thinking, "OMG! I have just come up with a sure-fire million dollar idea! YES!" and believing that women were ACTUALLY going to buy, more or less use, this ridiculous, disgusting contraption?!?

HYSTERICAL, Kathy! I join y'all in thinking it was a joke the first time I saw it! What WILL they think of next....

#13 SSNM

SSNM
    • 675 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 02:28 AM

Well if someone is willing to buy...

Personally I am always too rushed to sit on a toilet anyway and so I squat. Aim better than most men I'd wager. Besides, how do you keep it in your purse?? And how do you explain it to people?

#14 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:18 AM

the comments were hilarious: "we've all popped a squat many a time" and "now i can write my name in the snow!" LOL

i have to admit the tagline is pure genius:
        "don't take life sitting down" ... i love it.

but seriously, where are you supposed to put that after you use it? can you just see women in a public restroom hurriedly carrying their DRIPPING gogirl over to the sink to wash it out? ewwwwww

they should have named it "dicks for chicks"

#15 Vikki

Vikki
        • 807 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:20 AM

That's too funny.

I actually would have killed for one of these last year when we were in Taiwan. Almost all the public facilities and many in restaurants and some residences are little in ground tubs (we nicknamed them squattie potties). You would walk into the stall and step up on a small platform with what looked like a urinal on it's side in the floor. It was so dirty, and you are encouraged not to use toilet paper.

I can't tell you how happy I was to see the public bathroom in the LA Airport!

#16 SusieQ

SusieQ
          • 1,603 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:18 AM

On the floor laughing so hard...... I just can see searching in my friggin purse for my car keys and the purple dohickie falling on the floor. Opps that's my pee funnel. Ok floor open up and take me in. I think I just spit coffee all over my laptop...

#17 itsfinallyhere

itsfinallyhere
            • 573 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:29 AM

I don't even want to think about the explaination I would have to come up with if my sons ever saw it! They are already having ackward questions, this would stump me. (The little one is always looking for candy, gum or toys in the bottom of my purse!).... Smurf's hat?

#18 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                the comments were hilarious: "we've all popped a squat many a time" and "now i can write my name in the snow!" LOL

i have to admit the tagline is pure genius:
                "don't take life sitting down" ... i love it.

but seriously, where are you supposed to put that after you use it? can you just see women in a public restroom hurriedly carrying their DRIPPING gogirl over to the sink to wash it out? ewwwwww

they should have named it "dicks for chicks"
                Oh I agree, the tagline is DEFINITELY pure genius haha, I love it!

lol "Dicks for Chicks" Oh Lisa!

#19 *Karla*

*Karla*
                • 4,854 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

Kathy started a thread about this earlier yesterday...http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t48731

#20 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 11:40 AM

haha weird - honestly there are times I would have loved to have this when I had to pop a squat for one reason or another

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users