Photo

Would You Ever -- Game

• Please log in to reply
429 replies to this topic

#301 knacarato

knacarato
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

No. I'm terrified of needles and I'm not too into the whole 'fake' look. Although, if I was in an accident or something happened to me I would opt for plastic surgery for reconstruction. No enhancement for me!

Would you ever adopt your siblings (or fiance's siblings) if for some reason their parents were unable to care for them?

#302 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

Yes, but I guess this would only be the case if there was a big age difference because otherwise we'd all take care of each other. (Do you mean siblings kids?  Either way, the answer is yes!)

Would you travel to a dangerous part of the world if the circumstances required you to (i.e Work, family), or would just back out for your own safety?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#303 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:34 AM

Yes, I would but I would be smart about it and take any necessary precautions.

Would you ever move to another country for your spouse?

#304 DWBride615

DWBride615
        • 852 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:38 AM

Yes, I would and am doing that after the wedding. FI is English and we met here in the U.S. We plan on moving to England after we get married.

I don't see it as I'm doing it 'for' him because we both want to do it, but I would anyway.

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#305 DWBride615

DWBride615
          • 852 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

grrr can't edit!! Forgot to add a 'Would you ever..."

Would you ever put off finishing school and continue working so that your spouse can go to school?

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#306 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
            • 563 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

Good question!  No.  I would try and find a way for us both to achieve our goals together.

Here's a question that thankfully I didn't have to deal with because my parents love the FI.... would you ever marry someone your parents didn't approve of? 

#307 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:52 PM

yikes thats a tough one, but the answer is YES , if i truly loved him and knew we were meant to be.. luckily didnt have to deal with this though

would you ever rob a bank if you knew you would NEVER get caught?

#308 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

No, I still couldn't do it.  It's something that morally I know is wrong and I would regret it afterwards. 

Would you ever continue driving and not stop to help if you saw a car accident?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#309 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
                  • 563 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

No, unless of course there was already help on the scene.  Otherwise I would have to stop and offer assistance, even if it was only the use of a cell phone.

Would you ever shave your head?

#310 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                    • 452 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

I have said that to my FI so many times lol - especially when my hair doesnt go my way!!

I don't think I could ever do it - unless it was for charity!!  It will grow back.

I'm not sure though - maybe yes, maybe no

Would you ever change your destination wedding to an at home ceremony because most of the family wasn't able to attend? (even if your dream was to get married on the beach)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users