finzup

Would You Ever -- Game

No I see this as our day and not our families day.  We are planning on having a party when we return for everyone who will not attending our DW.

Would you ever give up something you love if your FI asked you to?

Probaby not - - I mean I trust him and all but isn't it every girl's dream to get married their way LOL

Would you ever go to the washroom just to get a few minutes snooze in that way no one else would know LOL?

Yes, as long as it wasn't something illegal, ppl tell tell lies all the time and as long as I thought I was truly good for the job then I would do anything else needed to get the job!

Would you ever ride a horse & carriage if you were scared of horses?

Hell no because it comes back to bite you in the butt.

Would you ever do something you would not normally do for the sake of your significant other?

No, I have very little contact with her as it is..  So, I'll always call her by her first name.

Would you ever let go of all of your dreams to help your significant other fulfill his?

No I don't think so. You can't lose yourself for the sake of someone else, it will haunt you later. And I hope he would never ask me to either!

Have you kept any wedding purchases secret from your FI because it's not "in the budget"?