finzup

Would You Ever -- Game

I'm pretty sure I've achieved that goal a few times over. lol. I have it open all day and at any chance I get I'm lurking around.

Would you ever...tell on a co-worker if they did something you didn't agree with?

If someone gave you back too much change, would you give it back or walk out of the store?

If it was something I was accountable for and my name was at stake, yes. Otherwise it would be a no bc I dont beleive in getting involved with office politics nor do I put my nose in others people's business.

If I noticed I would. I never count my change though so perhaps its already happened and I just walked out.

Would you ever...take money for a siblings piggy bank?

Never! Killick is my baby!! But, we never would have gotten him if DH was allergic. If I had him prior to our relationship, then it would depend on how allergic he was. If it was treatable with medication, then no!

I love answering these questions...but hate thinking of them!

Would you ever.... make out with the #1 ugliest actor Christopher Walken if you were stranded on a deserted island with him for over a year?

I think the heat exhaustion would probably get the best of me and my logical side of the brain wouldnt be working - so probably...eww!

If you knew your friend's significant other was cheating on them......would you tell them?

I think the heat exhaustion would probably get the best of me and my logical side of the brain wouldnt be working - so probably...eww!

If you knew your friend's significant other was cheating on them......would you tell them?