Photo

"You finally got rid of your fiance?"

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#51 SSNM

SSNM
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

Yea you won't even remember them on your wedding day. Last people on your mind. They could fall of the planet and it would still keep orbiting, so don't even sweat it. And don't knock yourself for trying to be a good friend. To be close to someone you have to make yourself vulnerable but sometimes people take advantage of that. That is when you protect yourself, nurse the stings and then move on.

#52 karenk77

karenk77
    • 369 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

its true..and i thought i did that when she posted the comments, i answered it squashed it and moved on..but now my friend is going crazy and this one is trying to befriend me.and im ignoring them both but its annoying. Thank god i graduated kindergarden and i was blessed with one face not two so i kind of want to tell them both to f*ck off with out saying a word lol

#53 *kellis*

*kellis*
      • 330 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by karenk77
        its true..and i thought i did that when she posted the comments, i answered it squashed it and moved on..but now my friend is going crazy and this one is trying to befriend me.and im ignoring them both but its annoying. Thank god i graduated kindergarden and i was blessed with one face not two so i kind of want to tell them both to f*ck off with out saying a word lol
        LMAO
        yay for being born with one face not two.
        Just ignore them, it will piss them off more than you playing into their hands and making this a bigger deal then it should be. The more energy you spend on this, the less you have for you and FI.
        http://davf.daisypath.com/Pw5um7.png
        (Formerly "Future Mrs. Kt Ellis")

I love being a wife!

#54 karenk77

karenk77
        • 369 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:37 AM

you're right yet again
          so you're saying do nothing and just keep ignoring both and eventually they will go away? lol

#55 SSNM

SSNM
          • 675 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

Pretty much. You'll feel better too.

#56 *kellis*

*kellis*
            • 330 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by karenk77
              you're right yet again
              so you're saying do nothing and just keep ignoring both and eventually they will go away? lol
              It sounds so simple but yes. Sure your friend that you were close to may be a bit hurt and take a little while to get over the drama of it but unless she is willing to really make an effort to work on your friendship, she can't blame you for that.

Either things will die down and she'll be back to the friend you thought she was, or eventually they'll just find something else to make a fuss about.

I love being a wife!

#57 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

Ok I vote that we start a new thread and we call it "stupid soup", and we can toss every name of every stupid, tackless, brainless, moraless,useless, selfish, foolish,person we know ok I could go on.... let's start a thread we toss their names in and forget about them forever.

#58 karenk77

karenk77
                • 369 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 04:59 PM

LMAO i am with you on that...and i almost wish we could send these morons a personal invite that they have been officially sent to this poor excuse for human beings group
                  kick those bitches with a 6inch heel to the curb lol

#59 *kellis*

*kellis*
                  • 330 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:32 PM

lmao I love it

I love being a wife!

#60 meghan

meghan
                    • 832 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

I'm sorry that girl has caused so much angst for you and your fiance! Obviously those two girls enjoy drama!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users