Hoosierfan

Has anyone done a "polaroid"-esque guest book?

My understanding is that polaroid-esque film "goes bad", so once it's beyond the expiration date, your photos may not come out and the chemicals that cause instant-pics won't work correctly anymore. This is from the old school cameras, at least. I doubt the film has changed too much since people moved to digital cameras.

We wanted to do a scrapbook with pictures of each of the guests and have a place for them to write a little saying. We thought of the polaroid pictures but couldn't get our act together. So we are in the process of trying to get a recent picture of each of the guests and have the scrapbook made prior to going down to the DW. There will also be a section for us to put pictures of the vacation with all of our guests (not just the wedding pictures) to have it as a keepsake of the whole vacation with all of our friends and family that were able to join us.

I like the idea to add pictures of the rest of the trip!

Originally Posted by robinkar View Post

We wanted to do a scrapbook with pictures of each of the guests and have a place for them to write a little saying. We thought of the polaroid pictures but couldn't get our act together. So we are in the process of trying to get a recent picture of each of the guests and have the scrapbook made prior to going down to the DW. There will also be a section for us to put pictures of the vacation with all of our guests (not just the wedding pictures) to have it as a keepsake of the whole vacation with all of our friends and family that were able to join us.

awesome ideas, thanks for the links for the books...I like the idea of something custom made to match your wedding theme but still have the spontaneity of instant guest photos!