• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blkatz
    I'm not sure what you mean...my photographer had given me 3 CDs of pictures that I printed and then I put them on my computer and went through them to make a CD of the ones I wanted to be in an album. So I guess yes the pictures were prints and also CDs.
    Sorry that I was unclear. I guess what I wanted to know is if the photographs in the book that was created for you are actual prints that are placed on the pages of the book or are they somehow superimposed onto the pages. Does that make sense? Maybe in this day and age actual prints are a thing of the past? LOL

#32 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:55 PM

yes, they are on the actual pages. like a magazine or book, you can't remove the photos from the book. does that make sense?

#33 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AnnR
        yes, they are on the actual pages. like a magazine or book, you can't remove the photos from the book. does that make sense?
        Thank you....that is exactly what I wanted to know. That must be absolutely gorgeous!! I feel so behind the times!! LOL

#34 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

Does anyone know if Sarah still does albums. I tried looking on her website and etsy but I don't see albums anywhere?

#35 Ms.H

Ms.H
          • 169 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

I'm curious to know this as well...

Originally Posted by JanineA 

Does anyone know if Sarah still does albums. I tried looking on her website and etsy but I don't see albums anywhere?

#36 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

i don't think she does...she may as a favor for custom jobs but i didnt see any photobooks on her site either and it is too bad because she does AMAZING work

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#37 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:26 PM

If you go on her original website it shows them, I would email her and ask her

#38 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

Ok so if you go on sarahs home page it gives you three options enter new site enter blog and enter old site under enter old site there's a star and it says for monograms and photobooks and when you go under the old site you will see all the info for the photobooks but I would still just email her and see if she still does them

#39 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:01 PM

Hi ladies thanks for all the responses. Sarah still does the albums but unfortunately she only does one album a month and priority is given to those brides with whom she has done their invitation suite. But thank so much for everyone answering. 

#40 bmadzia1

bmadzia1
                  • 355 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

Thank you for sharing. I always wondered what the books looked like.. now I know and they are amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users