Sign in to follow this  
Blkatz

Sarah Sproullie Photobook Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkatz View Post
I'm not sure what you mean...my photographer had given me 3 CDs of pictures that I printed and then I put them on my computer and went through them to make a CD of the ones I wanted to be in an album. So I guess yes the pictures were prints and also CDs.
Sorry that I was unclear. I guess what I wanted to know is if the photographs in the book that was created for you are actual prints that are placed on the pages of the book or are they somehow superimposed onto the pages. Does that make sense? Maybe in this day and age actual prints are a thing of the past? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
yes, they are on the actual pages. like a magazine or book, you can't remove the photos from the book. does that make sense?
Thank you....that is exactly what I wanted to know. That must be absolutely gorgeous!! I feel so behind the times!! LOL

I'm curious to know this as well...

Originally Posted by JanineA View Post

Does anyone know if Sarah still does albums. I tried looking on her website and etsy but I don't see albums anywhere?

i don't think she does...she may as a favor for custom jobs but i didnt see any photobooks on her site either and it is too bad because she does AMAZING work

Ok so if you go on sarahs home page it gives you three options enter new site enter blog and enter old site under enter old site there's a star and it says for monograms and photobooks and when you go under the old site you will see all the info for the photobooks but I would still just email her and see if she still does them

Hi ladies thanks for all the responses. Sarah still does the albums but unfortunately she only does one album a month and priority is given to those brides with whom she has done their invitation suite. But thank so much for everyone answering.