BD Shoot=nervous!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 jerzygirl85

• 342 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

Ok so I am signing my contract and sending in my deposit for my bd shoot with Kamila Harris! I'm excited but nervous at the same time and I need to figure out how I am going to keep this from my FI since I have a hard time trying to hide things from him lol!

Now I need to find some cute little sexy outfits and find the courage to pose in front of the camera! Someone get the shots ready for me

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

#2 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

Congrats on booking your BD shot! I am in the process of booking mine. I have checking out lingerie, and Fredericks has some stuff on sale, and I also discovered a new site Trashy.com - Lingerie - panties - hosiery - swimsuit models - sexy lingerie - Welcome to Trashy Lingerie !. Another bride posted about them, they have a lot of cute outfits.

#3 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:36 PM

My BD shoot was last month. It was a total blast. Definitely get your hair and makeup done and use outfits that have some meaning for added spice. For example, I wore my veil in one and the sash from my wedding dress in another - totally scandalous
        Good luck!!

#4 melette

• 893 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:03 PM

Tell me about it!! Keeping this from the FI is the hardest part! Especially because our accounts are all lumped into 1!! Have fun!
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#5 eec129

• 108 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

I have booked mine..and while it is over a month away, I am already nervous! I almost considered canceling it! I think the photographers are going to know we are nervous, and will hopefully have lots of good suggestions for poses, etc. I think the biggest problem for me is going to be keeping a serious and sexy face, haha.
            44 booked plus bride and groom!

#6 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

Good luck! I'm going to wait until the day gets a little closer... like you, it will be so hard for me to keep a secret!! Especially since I live in a very small area right now, and will have to drive up to the city for it most likely. Excuse for that?? I'll figure it out~!!
              Married to my BEST FRIEND!
              July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
              Non-Pro Pics:
              Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#7 ~Jessica~

• Banned
              • 3,479 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:43 PM

Mine is next weekend and I am totally freakin out! My aunt (who is like a sister to me) and I spent all last Saturday finding sexy outfits and coming up with ideas on how to piece stuff I already had together! And I totally agree with Autumn, use somethings that have meaning because those pics will really stand out. Like I am using my fiance's army jacket from when he was in the military. Nothing like a half naked girl in a uniform

#8 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:21 PM

Oooo he is going to love those pics!
                  Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
                  Like I am using my fiance's army jacket from when he was in the military. Nothing like a half naked girl in a uniform

#9 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:24 PM

YAY for booking your BD shoot w/ Kamila Harris! The pics she's taken of other BDW girls are rockin'. Have fun with it!
                    Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#10 PetitRouge

• 174 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:58 PM

i know the feeling about being nervous... i am still trying to rally up the nerve to sign up for mine. But good luck don't worry i am sure they will be super hot!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users