Kind of Bummed About Wedding DVD

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:27 PM

Jessica dont feel bad! It makes sense that you want it to be a certain way. I would contact her and just ask if there was anyway she could change the music. Most likely she has a backup file of this DVD and it wouldnt take any time at all to change the music. Shes already done the hard part. You could even offer to send her a blank DVD to reburn the new one. I really hope that it works out!
    Out of curiosity which songs did you want on it?

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:34 PM

What a PITA! I hope it turns out the way you want it to.

#13 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by RaydensMama
        Jessica dont feel bad! It makes sense that you want it to be a certain way. I would contact her and just ask if there was anyway she could change the music. Most likely she has a backup file of this DVD and it wouldnt take any time at all to change the music. Shes already done the hard part. You could even offer to send her a blank DVD to reburn the new one. I really hope that it works out!
        Out of curiosity which songs did you want on it?
        I was going to have "We" by the Descendents... and probably another I didn't even really pick out yet. I didn't think she was going to send the DVD with the forms to select the photos to pick out for the album and prints, so I didn't even mention the song to her yet or pick out the second song.

I just sent an email to her today about it, though I know she's out of town until next Wed. So we'll see!

#14 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:05 PM

Aww Jessica I really hope she can fix it up for you! If not, just keep the TV muted and play your own music when you watch it!!

#15 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 05:56 PM

Jessica,

I'm glad you e-mailed her. Hopefully she'll be ok with changing it. I think it's a pretty easy change to make, isn't it? It's just a manner of changing the music, not the footage - should be easy.
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
            • 5,248 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:47 PM

Awww Jessica I am late to this but I hope she is able to give you a new DVD. It is your wedding DVD after all. I would think that since its not that complicated she will want to keep you happy so that you will refer her to other people. Good luck I hope you get the wonderful DVD that you deserve to have. Let us know how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users