Photo

Vendor fee at RIU resorts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lara

Lara
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:44 PM

The photographer that I am about to hire mentioned that Couples resorts charges a $500US vendors fee. I'm not staying at Couples, however, I'm staying at the Riu Palace Tropical Bay. Does anyone know if the RPTB also charges a vendors fee to have outside photographers?

I've looked all through the weddings by RIU brochure and it doesn't seem to mention a vendors fee anywhere, just that 80% of the guests must be staying at the hotel in order to have the ceremony there...

#2 wemkulaf

wemkulaf
    • 190 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:52 AM

I am getting married at RIU Negril, and emailed RIU to find out about an outside photographer cause I am using one. They said all you have to do is pay for the one day pass or add them to your guest list. The one day pass was between $90-$100.

#3 blumenthale

blumenthale
      • 242 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 04:56 PM

Yes, a day pass must be purchased for a private photographer, but the pass includes food, etc, so you won't have worry about them starving....Some photographers include it in their fees but most do not.

#4 Lara

Lara
        • 179 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

Great, thanks! I can't believe how much Couples charges! $500 on top of the photographers fee would be much to much for us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users