Photo

mummergirl's totally after-the-fact planning thread

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#31 bride2010

bride2010
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

Evething looked great! I love the DIY bookmarks too...another one to add to my list lol

By the way, congratulations on being selected MOTM!!! So happy for you!
    http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
    26 Booked + Bride & Groom
    "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#32 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:26 AM

YAY so fun to read! I love how everything was last minute....but you would never know, it turned out awesome!!

Now i feel guilty cuz i was MotM last month and i still havent done my planning thread *sigh*

#33 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by YaelM
        YAY so fun to read! I love how everything was last minute....but you would never know, it turned out awesome!!

Now i feel guilty cuz i was MotM last month and i still havent done my planning thread *sigh*
        don't feel guilty at all! your circumstances were entirely different with having to cancel what you had planned so much for!

besides, you've at least done your review ...

#34 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lisaloo79
          great job girl!!!! you must tell me how you did the bookmarks. I love that idea!!!
          bookmarks were printed on card stock (designed using stock art) and then laminated (using work's equipment) cut out, hole-punched, ribbon-tied ... voila! not sure why i didn't make them more personalized ... a bookmark is the kind of thing people wouldn't actually mind if it had your monogram or wedding date, kwim? silly of me! and fyi, the bookmarks were one of the things i actually saw my guests using.

remembered another OOT bag item ... deck of playing cards (box personalized with label ... sorry for the terrible pic ... they say "love was in the cards" on them):
          Click the image to open in full size.

#35 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for posting your thread!!! I actually bought the chocolate brown floral invitations from Wedding Paper Divas. I wished that I was able to use the flower in the rest of my reception stationary but it's too pricey!!! Good Job on the DIY project!!!

Jess

#36 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:22 AM

Oh Lisa how I LOVE you!!! Your thread had me crackin up And WOO HOO I am a slutty red shoe girl too!!!

Your thread is beautiful -- and this is why I also hate you, I am so behind in doing all my reviews and planning thread. I so need to get on the ball

#37 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:31 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                bookmarks were printed on card stock (designed using stock art) and then laminated (using work's equipment) cut out, hole-punched, ribbon-tied ... voila! not sure why i didn't make them more personalized ... a bookmark is the kind of thing people wouldn't actually mind if it had your monogram or wedding date, kwim? silly of me! and fyi, the bookmarks were one of the things i actually saw my guests using.
                Just thought of something....the bookmarks could be a great idea for Thank You "cards". Hmmmm...too bad mine are sent out already!! lol
                Oh well, maybe someone else could use that idea!!
                Would it be weird if we did them up as Christmas presents?? (ie, picture of us from the wedding, and then a love quote or something??)

sorry Coug!!

#38 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:54 AM

lol great idea Amanda!!!!

#39 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:09 AM

I LOVE that you posted this after the fact! I love all of your stuff...and your wedding pics are so gorgeous. Yay!

#40 NaM

NaM
                    • 2,256 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:14 AM

Ahh...the one we have all been waiting for! Thanks for putting it up. Everything looked fantastic and your hard work paid off. The Cuervo bottle openers...so cute!!
                      CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users