Sign in to follow this  
NewYorkie

Live Music Options - Dreams Cancun

This question goes to out to all past brides whose had Live Music at their ceremony. Can you tell me about your experience? What type of musician did you use? Was it worth it? Who did you use? From what I see that most of the musicans are local it's difficult to hear a sample of what they play.

I'm planning a wedding in Dreams Cancun and if anyone has experience with their live music options, I am grateful to for your input.

I hope this helps all brides considering Live Music at their ceremony.

Thanks in advance for helping this newbie out. smile03.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkie View Post
This question goes to out to all past brides whose had Live Music at their ceremony. Can you tell me about your experience? What type of musician did you use? Was it worth it? Who did you use? From what I see that most of the musicans are local it's difficult to hear a sample of what they play.

I'm planning a wedding in Dreams Cancun and if anyone has experience with their live music options, I am grateful to for your input.

I hope this helps all brides considering Live Music at their ceremony.

Thanks in advance for helping this newbie out. smile03.gif
I have the same question. I am getting married at Dreams Riviera Cancun and one of the options is a Caribbean trio. I thought that sounded like it might be steel drums or something more tropical sounding than the Mexican trio. But I'm not sure and I cannot find any samples.