1. My fiance and I do not want kids (though I have told him I am only 95% sure because if the baby crazy switch gets flipped there won't be anything I can do about it). We even call our dog our "son".
2. My fiance and I met online and I am still a bit embarrassed to scream it from the rooftops while he has no problem with it. However, we did write in to eharmony and we got free visors from them that we will take a few pictures in either at the rehearsal or the TTD.
3. I called my Mom to tell her that I was engaged and then she told my Dad when he came home. The first words out of his mouth were "Pack your bags!" I had not mentioned a DW to them (I wasn't going to jinx getting a ring!), but my Dad knows his little girl.
4. It seems that each time I go on a cruise, someone close to me dies. The first cruise it was my grandmother and the second was my uncle. I would get back to the airport and turn on my cell and I would have a voicemail with the bad news....
5. My fiance and I went to rival universities - we have the house divided flag and all. I have to fake rooting for his team when they are playing anyone but my team but deep down I want them to lose so badly. I was trying to force myself to have my garter be for his team, but I just couldn't do it. So I found a lady online that would put both schools on a garter...now I won't have to gag as I put my garter on for my wedding day!