| Originally Posted by ~Karla~ |
2. I love shoes!!!!! (You can gain a few pounds, and your shoes always still look good )
Random 5 things
Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:47 PM
Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:28 PM
2. Ive driven across the country 2x....both times from Boston to San Francisco
3. I have 2 dogs (german shephard mix and a husky) and 2 cats
4. i LOVE pizza - and like someone else mentioned i could eat it every day and not get sick of it
5. I never had braces, a retrainer or chicken pox...sometimes i feel like i missed a major part of being a kid
Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:38 PM
1. My favorite lunch is a Coke and a Snickers bar
2. I was born and raised in small town Texas. Now that I've grown up and moved away I can't wait to move back to raise a family.
3. I had a piano scholorship in college but I don't play very much anymore and I hate that.
4. Planning my wedding has made me cry at everything that is sweet, cute, sad, funny, happy, etc. One would think I'm preggo but I'm not!
5. My favorite shoes in the whole world are Antonio Melanis. I have a ton of them in my closet )
Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:44 PM
2. I have a nursing degree and at times feel guilty that I am "wasting it" by not working. (But I really don't want to work as a RN anymore.)
3. My mom passed away almost 20 years ago and there are still days that I cry b/c I miss her so intensely.
4. I am addicted to FarmVille.
5. I wish I would have had at least one more child.
Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:24 PM
1. I was once on a game show where I chose the worst final category and ended up losing terribly. I was paid $1 for my appearance and I still randomly get calls from people saying they saw me on the show.
2. I am a complete shopaholic. I imagine that the high I get when shopping is similar to heroin.
3. I feel that I was meant to live in California. Even though I've never even been there.
4. I never dreamt of a getting married when I was a little girl. I thought I would be a business woman who wore suits to her high powered job and lived in a condo downtown â€“ possibly with a boyfriend, but that was negotiable.
5. I have an annoying little tumor in my brain that's been there since birth and doesn't really cause me any side effects. I only found out about it because I was in a car accident and they did a CT scan for good measure. It will reside there until it gets bigger and then it'll be removed!
Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:46 PM
1. I hate drinking water...can't stand the taste of it!
2. I'm addicted to coffee...love all types of flavoured coffees or coffee creamers. Even a regular Tim's will do the trick
3. I have an iron deficiency border line anemia which I have been struggling with for the past 5 years...It sucks to feel tired all the time.
4. I'm obsessed with planning our wedding!!! I love searching the internet and magazines for new ideas...I can't imagine what I will do when it's finally come and over with.
5. I love to watch baseball! We plan on touring several ball parks for our honeymoon!
Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:01 AM
2. I have been to the Playboy Mansion
3. I have literally been held by the band Shinedown
4. I don't think I could go a day without listening to music.
5. Even though I know I shouldn't, I really like reality shows and don't ever want the trend to end
Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:06 AM
1. I'm completely obsessed with HGTV and interior design anything. I'm constantly looking online and magazines for room designs. More so than wedding planning!
2. I have a crazy crush on Chris Daughtry. I went to his concert last year with my FI and he had to wipe the drool off my chin the entire night. He always says that next time I should go with my friends
3. I've spent my entire life biting my nails. A habit that I finally broke a couple years back, but once in a while I still bite them, but just a little.
4. The idea of having children and being a mom has never interested me. I think it's because I'm selfish with how I spend my time
5. I love appetizers. Is it just me, or are they better than dinner sometimes?
Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:29 AM
Silverangel- I have an iron deficiency. I am anemia and have been that way for almost 10 years and Iron pills make me sick.
I am obsessed with baseball! Baseball has been my life. This is how my FI and I met too.
1. I was Active Duty Army for four years.
2. 95% of my friends are males
3. I would rather be watching or playing sports then shopping
4. I owned a GSXR 600 (motorcylce) for 5 years. Man do I miss that.
5. I am a very loyal person, I will do anything for you until you lose my respect or trust, and then I will just walk away and never look back. This is not always right of me, but I'm not sure how to change that.
Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:50 PM
Angela139, I also read the entire Twilight series in a week and a half, when I tell people that they look at me like I have 6 heads :S I was OBSESSED!! lol
1. My nickname is Mouse and everyone in my fam calls me that, I find it strange when they call me Courtney
2. I am in love with this site, I read it and read it for hoursssssss
3. I'm addicated to frenchy's, the used clothing place, its really insane how much clothes I buy from there, I really need to stop.
4. I have pretty much lived off of Kraft Dinner for as long as I can remember, and I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.
5. My FI is in the military and he's been away for 10 months, I put on a strong face and people always comment how strong I am, however, its just an act
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users