Photo

The Evolution of Wedding Dress - Major Renovations Complete!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
  • 660 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Foxy Bride, The dress looks wonderful on you!! Way to go!

#32 LeNell

LeNell
    • 212 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

This dress looks great!!!!!!!!!
      Tristan and Lenell 2010

#33 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

I love it, you look so foxy.

#34 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

WOOOO-HOOOO! Wow, what a transformation! You are indeed a very Foxy Bride!

YOU LOOK MAGNIFICENT, and not only can I not believe that she was able to take the dress from a 12 to a 2, it actually looks like it was made from scratch to fit your amazing figure! SUCCESS IS SWEET!!

Your seamstress deserves an award, a medal, or SOMETHING for goodness sake(!) to celebrate her amazing accomplishment here, because it is certainly warranted!

#35 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
          • 432 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:44 PM

amazing - you look awesome.

#36 jk1101

jk1101
            • 2,582 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:54 PM

The dress and you look Fantastic and all for $150? That's awesome!
              AND it shows how much smaller a dress can be made and still look amazing!

#37 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
              • 609 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jennierin
                Wow! What an amazing dress! You are GORGEOUS! And as for the alterations...thank you, thank you, THANK you for posting this! I was just having a major meltdown yesterday because I went to make an appointment for alterations and the seamstress happened to be there and wanted to see it on me because I have lost so many inches since I last tried it on. The dress literally fell off of me....even with the corset back tied as tight as it would go!! I was devastated because I was afraid that I'd have to get another dress off the rack at this stage of the game (and I really really love MY dress)....HOWEVER, seeing that your dress was able to be brought down 5 dress sizes, I am now able to breathe again (mine will be only have to be taken down 2 dress sizes). I hope that my seamstress will be HALF as good as yours! You look GREAT!!! I also agree with everyone else...your hair down will look awesome! Congrats!

I'm sooo glad this helped you! That's one of the reasons I posted the progress from beginning to end because I know a lot of girls have concerns about what can and cannot be done to a dress. I hope your future fittings go well! Definately let us know. :)

I forgot to add that to be so tiny I'm kinda boobalicious (32DD/DDD) so the top actually didn't need to be taken in a lot and that's where all the beading is. I'm sure that helped a lot. It also helped me not have cleavage heaping all over the place which I did NOT want. While my family is super used to it ( I started developing in 5th grade!) my FMIL called me "The girl with the fake boobs" when she met me. (They are NOT fake!) so I always try to minimize around her... LOL.

#38 cutedimplestee

cutedimplestee
                • 487 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:17 PM

The dress is fabulous!! You look great.

#39 terri1225

terri1225
                  • 184 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:03 AM

Looks great..you are going to be a beautiful bride!!!
                    52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#40 ashly87

ashly87
                    • 120 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:07 AM

CONGRATS the dress looks great on you! it fits you so fantastically now! you must be so excited~ can't wait to see pics of your wedding :)
                      "I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of stars makes me dream" - Vincent Van Goh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users