Sign in to follow this  
CrystalNoble

2010 Bride to BE!!!

Hey All!! I'm excited yet stress to be planning my wedding!! I'm hoping for a Jamaican wedding sometime middle to later of next year! If anyone has any ideas for locations or ANYTHING that might help...please message me because I'm already getting a little overwhelmed.. THANKS :)

Welcome! Don't get too overwhelmed, just start with the exact location, and go from there! Try deciding on one or two things at a time, b/c I feel when you start adding everything all at once, it can get stressful! best of luck!

Congratulations!! Welcome to the forum! I was in your shoes about a month and 1/2 ago so I feel ya! Definitely check out the Jamaica threads, like Karla suggested. Everyone here is so helpful so I know you'll find what you're looking for soon wink.gif Good luck & happy planning!!

Hi Crystal

My planning in Jamaica started exactly as yours is, so I put on my organizational hat and created a spread sheet of everything I wanted at the wedding, you know like cake, wine toast, beach wedding, sit down dinner, breakfast in bed ect....I then went to each and every resort in Jamaica and determined the cost to host a wedding for 10, including our room cost but not the room costs of our guests. I narrowed it down to three locations and then we sat down and discussed all three. We also spent time on the forums reading the reviews of each of the locations. It really helped us out and gave us the tools to make the decision. Hope this helped, good luck and happy planning.

Hi Crystal, congrats on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum. We have so many threads on Jamaica that should help in your planning process. We also have some amazing travel agents on the forum that can also help if your still in need of finding the resort. Best of luck and happy planning