Photo

2010 Bride to BE!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 CrystalNoble

CrystalNoble
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hey All!! I'm excited yet stress to be planning my wedding!! I'm hoping for a Jamaican wedding sometime middle to later of next year! If anyone has any ideas for locations or ANYTHING that might help...please message me because I'm already getting a little overwhelmed.. THANKS :)

#2 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:58 PM

Congrats and Welcome to the Forum! Be sure to check out the Jamaica section for tons of info

#3 Huey

Huey
      • 74 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:10 PM

Congrats on your engagement! Jamaica will be awesome!

#4 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
        • 304 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

Welcome! Don't get too overwhelmed, just start with the exact location, and go from there! Try deciding on one or two things at a time, b/c I feel when you start adding everything all at once, it can get stressful! best of luck!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#5 candicemarie

candicemarie
          • 271 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:16 PM

Congratulations!! Welcome to the forum! I was in your shoes about a month and 1/2 ago so I feel ya! Definitely check out the Jamaica threads, like Karla suggested. Everyone here is so helpful so I know you'll find what you're looking for soon Good luck & happy planning!!

#6 ClintsGurl09

ClintsGurl09
            • 660 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

Congrats and welcome !!

#7 jenniebey

jenniebey
              • 842 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 01:42 AM

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the forum.

#8 ~Katie~

~Katie~
                • 1,225 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:20 AM

Congratulations....and don't worry about the stress! on here we share all the stress and help pick people up when it gets on top of us.

Enjoy!!

#9 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
                  • 432 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:26 AM

Hi Crystal

My planning in Jamaica started exactly as yours is, so I put on my organizational hat and created a spread sheet of everything I wanted at the wedding, you know like cake, wine toast, beach wedding, sit down dinner, breakfast in bed ect....I then went to each and every resort in Jamaica and determined the cost to host a wedding for 10, including our room cost but not the room costs of our guests. I narrowed it down to three locations and then we sat down and discussed all three. We also spent time on the forums reading the reviews of each of the locations. It really helped us out and gave us the tools to make the decision. Hope this helped, good luck and happy planning.

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:51 AM

Hi Crystal, congrats on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum. We have so many threads on Jamaica that should help in your planning process. We also have some amazing travel agents on the forum that can also help if your still in need of finding the resort. Best of luck and happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users