Seeking Travel Agent in Canada

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mjtn

mjtn
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:06 PM

Hi all,

I am desperately looking for a travel agent based in Canada who can get awesome group packages to Cancun.

Thanks!!

P.S. this is my first post ever.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:51 PM

have you tried TA Lindsay?

she is our canadian agent.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 mjtn

mjtn
    • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:42 PM

I filled out the contact form for TA Lindsay a while back but never heard anything. I filled another one out today. Is there any way to contact her directly?

#4 bholthof

bholthof
      • Banned
      • 323 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

Try Weddings By Oceans, they are based in Toronto, but do wedding travel elsewhere, or you can try contacting Micheline Dion from Blue Knight Travel... PM me and I'll give you either of those email addresses, although Weddings By Oceans has a website - I believe someone on here reviewed them, too. I'm using Micheline, and she seems really great so far.

Have to you tried googling for travel agents specializing in destination weddings in BC or Vancouver? Something might come up.

I also never heard from TA Lindsay from here - contacted her twice using the contact page on here, about two -three weeks apart, and still haven't heard anything about another 3 weeks later.

But use the search on here for weddings by oceans - the two girls that work there are Lasia and Megan. Hope this helps!
        21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#5 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:33 AM

I contacted TA Lindsay a while ago - not about booking a trip, just about TA questions in general. It took a LONG time for her to get back to me and when she did she told me she's not on the forum much. Maybe a direct contact would be a better approach with her. Tammy, can you get in contact with her??

#6 Llama

Llama
          • 41 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:21 PM

I am working with a wonderful and patient woman at itravel2000. She has been able to beat out everyones rates. Pm me for her address.

#7 mjtn

mjtn
            • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:41 PM

Thanks for all your help!!! I really appreciate all your suggestions.

#8 daisymable

daisymable
              • 278 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:11 AM

I have been working with an amazing Travel Agent in Calgary.  She has worked so hard for us so I thought I'd share.  Her name is Brenda Palmer and here is her facebook page:

http://www.facebook....eamdestweddings 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users