Photo

St. Thomas - Weddings the Island Way

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

I agree I will def give you guys updates when we get back. We are touring with Sunny Liston we went on his tour last year but I really can't remember where we went lol. Our ships will prolly be parked next to eachother. We have our wedding planned for 11:00 (ship time so 12 island time) reception directly following and them our tour from 2:30- 4:30ish.

#32 ~St.T Bride~

~St.T Bride~
    • 128 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shakeimap
      I'm getting married on Magen's Bay Beach and having a mini reception on the beach. After the reception, we are doing a mini tour of the island. We will then have dinner and dancing on the ship.
      Shakeimap...
      Who are you booking your mini tour with? That's exactly what I want to do!

#33 shakeimap

shakeimap
      • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mddugas
        Shakeimap...
        Who are you booking your mini tour with? That's exactly what I want to do!
        Hi mddugas,

My wedding planner extradoniarre, Leslie Dawson, made arrangements for the tour. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go on the tour. Our ship docked late so instead of getting our marriage license before the ceremony, we got it afterwards while our guest went on the tour. Our guests did enjoy the tour though. Honestly, it was so hot that day, I wasn't terribly disappointed that we didn't go. ;-)

#34 m&d2011

m&d2011
        • 379 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:11 PM

thanks girls...this is helpful

#35 ~St.T Bride~

~St.T Bride~
          • 128 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:02 PM

Our wedding was through Weddings the Island Way, and it was PERFECT! We did a trash the dress in Grand Turk. Here's some pics from the days...

Sneak Peak

#36 westxgrly

westxgrly
            • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~St.T Bride~
              Our wedding was through Weddings the Island Way, and it was PERFECT! We did a trash the dress in Grand Turk. Here's some pics from the days...

Sneak Peak
              Those pictures are great.

#37 mishrn

mishrn
              • 67 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:13 PM

I too am using Leslie Dawson at Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas. Initially I sent 3 emails to 3 different WCs and Leslie picked up the phone that same day. Her response rate to questions is wonderful. :)

I traveled to St. Thomas in April to meet with her and a few other vendors and couldn't be happier.
                67 booked.....plus bride and groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users