36 replies to this topic

#21 shakeimap

shakeimap
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kpuckrin
    Shake,

GREAT choice with Leslie! She's the WC that I have been workind with for 8 months now...very patient, and quick to respond. Great service! I think you're in good hands. :)
    Thanks for the feeback Kpuckrin! So far Leslie has been amazing. I'm happy to get additional reassurance though. Now the count down begins. I can't believe I'm a month away!!!!

#22 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
    • Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:05 AM

You are getting married in a month?

#23 shakeimap

shakeimap
      • 26 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Scubadiva
        You are getting married in a month?
        Yes, my wedding is Nov. 10th 2009.

#24 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:59 PM

WOW exciting. I didnt see a date or a ticker so I had no clue it was coming up that fast. WOOT WOOT

#25 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

Shake where's you wedding? We are on the same day possibly the same beach lol. I'm on Lindquist and then my reception is at the Grille Room on the Mahogany Run Golf Course.

#26 shakeimap

shakeimap
            • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:04 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
              Shake where's you wedding? We are on the same day possibly the same beach lol. I'm on Lindquist and then my reception is at the Grille Room on the Mahogany Run Golf Course.
              I'm getting married on Magen's Bay Beach and having a mini reception on the beach. After the reception, we are doing a mini tour of the island. We will then have dinner and dancing on the ship.

#27 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:42 PM

Sounds like fun... Maybe we'll see eachother on the tour. What ship are you on? We're on the Carnival Freedom.

#28 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
                • 258 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:20 AM

I hope you both have a great time! You'll have to check in when you're back and let us know how it went. :)

#29 shakeimap

shakeimap
                  • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
                    Sounds like fun... Maybe we'll see eachother on the tour. What ship are you on? We're on the Carnival Freedom.
                    We are on the Carnival Glory. What stops are you making on the tour? We are going to Drake's Seat, St. Peter's Greathouse and Paradise Point. Our tour leaves the beach at 4:00. That would be so neat if we ran into each other.

#30 shakeimap

shakeimap
                    • 26 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kpuckrin
                      I hope you both have a great time! You'll have to check in when you're back and let us know how it went. :)

I will be sure to do that. This forum has been very helpful for me so I will make sure I share anything I learn. It's nerve wrecking planning a wedding from a distance so I will calm nerves as much as possible. I'll be sure to tell you all about Leslie too. But you have been working with her longer than I have so you already know how great she is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users