Great videographer wanted... 3 choices

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lashawn

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:08 AM

Hi ladies.. I have received quotes from 3 vendors so far.. have you had good/bad experiences with:

Baja video productions, Jorge Ibarra or Mango productions? Thanks in advance for your input.

#2 MarieSam

• VIP Member
    • 2,336 posts
      • LocationSouthern California

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:41 AM

If you implement the search feature and type in each of those names separately, you should find some reviews or previous posts from past brides.

#3 Lashawn

• Banned
      • 156 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:20 AM

Thanks Marie.. I keep forgetting about that great search feature!

#4 JUANCARLOST

• Banned
        • 130 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

You might also want to try: www.angelzapien.com , he is pretty good I think.

You can also read about him from a few brides that have worked with him.

Just wanted you to have more options.

Have a great wedding

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:33 PM

also, dino does video as well as sam perches.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 liznsergio

• 400 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:51 PM

Angel Zapien is awesome!!!! Met with him during our site visit in June and he showed us several demos....I was in tears because they were so beautiful. He captures all the "special moments". His work is simply amazing!

#7 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

Has anyone had any quotes from any of these videographers

#8 JGAMMAGIRL77

• 427 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

Liz, How much does Angel Zapien charge?

#9 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,752 posts
                • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:30 PM

i used baja video productions and they were such a pleasure to work with and i love my video. i am so happy i got a video and that a friend recommended marci & enrique to me! as i got married over a year ago, i doubt the pricing is the same but i'd be happy to dig up a receipt for what i paid if you'd like. i only had the ceremony and beach walk option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users