Reception Paradisus Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 semiya83

• 31 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

I have a question for you Paradisus Punta Cana ladies. I am having a ceremony here in January and am only expection about 6 or so guests. I was looking into reception options and dont think its worth it to do a private sit-down dinner for under 10 people.
    Have any of you had a simple reception at one of the receptions locations or restaurants without paying for the entire wedding package?
    If so, can you have music? DJ? Ipod?

Do you know if you can avoid the wedding package price if I am not interested in the extras that come with it and just want to pay (a la carte) for sit down dinner reception?

I m totally lost here and the WC is not responding.
    Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

#2 lesandlynda

• 199 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:19 PM

Congrats Semi - are you totally sure you want a large resort in Punta Cana, or would a smaller, more personal venue work for your smaller group? Lots of individual and intimate locations on the north shore.......could be an option to consider......all the best!

#3 Glamourina

• 198 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

I believe at Paradisus Punta Cana there's the Wish Package which is free if you stay for a week at Paradisus. It includes ceremony setup and a dinner reception for up to 6 guests which sounds perfect for you! :)

#4 pjeanette9289

• 21 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

I believe at PPC you can choose a customized package where you pay per person and I maybe you can make a dinner reservation in one of the restaurants and go to the disco after...

#5 Jorge Allocco wedd photo

Jorge Allocco wedd photo
          • 48 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

hi there i'm pretty sure Inosca will offer you all the options.but dinner on the beach by the gaby at the real service it looks intimate and super nice,consult her about it.
            good luck

#6 semiya83

• 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

Thanks guys... I was looking for something intimate but also have the option to have our first dance and a place for our close friends and family to let loose. I understand you are unable to have music in the restaurants (when you get the wedding package thats included in the wish)... I am hoping I could pay per person to have 2 or three tables set up in a semi private location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users