Hi from Philly! USVI or Puerto Rico Wedding

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:23 PM

welcome! i also used Tammy (host) as my TA - pretty sure she'll deal w/any location, she specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons. i was just in PR for a quick weekend work trip and we stayed at the intercontinental. can't wait to hear more about your wedding!

#12 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:22 PM

HEY and welcome from Philly as well. Yes I am considering USVI for my destination when my wonderful BF feet become warm and he proposes. But i have been in communication with Angela St. Thomas & St. John Weddings, St. Thomas Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings by Paradise Bridal Consultants she is wonderful.

As far as TA's I would suggest our great host Tammy or if your guest prefer to go to someone try Liberty travel or AAA travel.

Asleigh is getting married in St Thomas in Jan or Feb 08 and she is using Angela as well.

FYI I just found out that Juan Carlos one of the sites fabulous photographers does weddings in St Thomas.

Good luck planning and enjoy the site

#13 tvt

• VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:31 PM

HI and welcome! I think puerto rico would be so great. My cousin just went there and raved about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users