Sign in to follow this  
Scott-Pierre

Stadium Cups - Minimum only 50 cups!

Hey ladies! I waited until the last minute on ordering my cups, but was still able to find a site that only required a minimum of 50 cups instead of the 200+ that most require. I got 16 oz and decided not to put our names on them, I figured people would use them more after if they just said the location and the date. I just chose a simple palm tree, which was already available as a choice, it was super easy. The 50 cups totalled $81, but on short notice that worked great for me! I received them in 3 business days! The company is Paper House Online and their name is their website. Here is my cup:

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/s...ngItems008.jpg

Another option is cheapspirititems.com. We ordered ours from there and were extremely happy - 50 is the minium and the cost for 50 is $65.00.

The biggest plus? FREE SHIPPING! To Canada as well!

Great info. I decided to order from cheapspirititems.com, my order was 65 total, including shipping.. thanks for the heads up MissyR!! I went to paperhouseonline and designed my cup here is the link to check them out.. not sized right, but just for reference: Paper House Online ~ Customize Your Product I think $1.30 per cup is not bad at all! I included the link for the cup I wanted and sent the instructions to cheapspirititems.com and they agreed to design it for me, but for cheaper :) I love a deal!