• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Meyer2010

Meyer2010
  • 429 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finzup
    I just visited her etsy store and website and they are amazing!! thank you for posting, I will be getting one of these for sure!

One question - how on earth did you decide?? there are so many options!
    Okay, my name is Erica and I think I'm addicted to Etsy.com!!! Ha-ha!!! Ever since you sent over the Etsy stuff I can't seem to pull myself away from it! What a great website. I think I found like 400 things I wanted to buy... ha-ha!!!

WOW!!!!

#12 Glamourina

Glamourina
    • 198 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:43 PM

Wow such a cute guestbook! I wish I knew about this before I got married :) Thanks for posting!

#13 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

Very cute idea! Love it!

#14 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
        • 456 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by finzup
          I just visited her etsy store and website and they are amazing!! thank you for posting, I will be getting one of these for sure!

One question - how on earth did you decide?? there are so many options!
          I just told her what our colors were and that I wanted a guestbook for the wedding. She has all different kinds of fabrics so if there is something in particular you are looking for, she can get it for you. After you place your order, she sends you a questionnaire with several questions about your favorite colors, your wedding plans, number of guests, etc and uses that to design your book. She can do any kind of book that you like. She responds really fast to any emails you send so if you have any questions be sure to email her. She was great to work with! :)

#15 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
          • 456 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

Erica-

I know how you feel! I found etsy from another bride here on the forum. They have EVERYTHING on there! It is so easy to get addicted and spend hours browsing that site! Hope you find some great things!

#16 bermduagirl

bermduagirl
            • 161 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:14 PM

I love your guestbook...it's adorable! If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?

#17 Tonir

Tonir
              • 283 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:21 PM

Very cute! Thanks for the suggestion. I love Etsy too because there's no way I could do what those sellers do! :)

#18 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                • 456 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bermduagirl
                  I love your guestbook...it's adorable! If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost?
                  I don't mind.. it was only $42. The books vary in price based on how many pages you want and how much detail. She really tailors the book to you. If you add up the cost of buying all the supplies needed and the time it takes to make it, having someone else do it is well worth it! The photo/scrapbook that she did for my MOH was $39. She special ordered some fabric I wanted so it cost a few dollars more than usual. Hope this helps!

#19 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:05 PM

Super cute! Thanks for sharing. Isn't esty the best :)

#20 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:32 PM

Awesome guestbook, I think I am going to get this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users