Sign in to follow this  
Love3

meaning on starfish necklace

Does anyone know the meaning of a starfish necklace? I saw a bride that bought starfish necklaces and put a beautiful note with it about the menaing of a starfish? Any ideashuh.gif?

Here is what I found:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t18940

And I also found this while Google searching:

According to legend, starfish are reflections of stars in the sky inhabiting the ocean floor. Symbolizing rebirth, starfish have a remarkable ability for regeneration. If a starfish is cut in half, two starfish will grow. An illustration of equality and teamwork, each of the limbs of the starfish work together for the benefit of the whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankd View Post
did you see that posted in one of the threads on here?
Yes I found it on here. I spent hrs looking for her post. It was in her planning and listed pics of all her stuff. She had a bunch of blue boxes with the starfish necklaces and had a beautiful note attached to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayaLove View Post
Here is what I found:

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t18940

And I also found this while Google searching:

According to legend, starfish are reflections of stars in the sky inhabiting the ocean floor. Symbolizing rebirth, starfish have a remarkable ability for regeneration. If a starfish is cut in half, two starfish will grow. An illustration of equality and teamwork, each of the limbs of the starfish work together for the benefit of the whole.
Thank you so much for that. When I try to search I get nothingsad.gif I don't know what I am doing wrong. I love and hate comp at the same time lol. That wasn't the girls post I was talking about but was similar. Thanks again for searching this :)

Please, please, please utilize the search function! This forum is huge and to try to keep it organized, we don't need numerous threads discussing the same things.