Photo

St. Thomas Activities

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tonir

Tonir
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 09:11 AM

I want to plan a few excursions or activities that guests can attend if they want. My fiance loves scuba diving so he will be doing that. Also I was thinking of doing a 1/2 day sail. Any other activities you have found that we can't miss while in St. Thomas?

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

I guess it depends on what type of stuff you guys enjoy!

BOSS Underwater Adventure - This is pretty cool! Underwater scooter.

St. Thomas Sightseeing Tours: Historic St. Thomas Tour, Blackbeard's Pirate Tour, Scenic Tour St. Thomas Shore Excursions - I enjoyed the tour of the Inn at Blackbears castle.

St. Thomas Skyride to Paradise Point - Ride The View - Home - the skyride is neat and there's a trial you can walk through once you're at the top. There's also a resturant and a few shops, so I would go there for lunch or something.

Water Island Adventures - This is great if you are an active type of couple!

#3 Tonir

Tonir
      • 283 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

Thanks! Does the Skyride go up to Mountaintop? Because I know Mountaintop burned down in a fire.

#4 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:29 PM

I don't know if you want to do an island tour but if soo IMO Sunny Liston is the best. He will have you singing the funniest songs and the enitre tour is a blast. I'm usin him as transport for the wedding party the entire day and then doing a tour after the reception. He is awesome...

#5 Tonir

Tonir
          • 283 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

Fun! Thanks for the recommendation. Do you have Sunny's info? If so, PM me!

#6 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tonir
              Thanks! Does the Skyride go up to Mountaintop? Because I know Mountaintop burned down in a fire.
              The Mountaintop resturant/bar on St. Peters Mountain? No, it's a different place. At least I think so. We drove to the Mountaintop on a different day.

Did it seriously burn down?!? The website is still up...

St. Thomas Wedding Receptions | Wedding Receptions in St. Thomas US Virgin Islands

That was a pretty cool place. I enjoyed the Greathouse and gardens as well.

#7 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

Yea My WC informed that it did but you can get the banana daiquiris at the Golf Course I believe.

#8 m&d2011

m&d2011
                • 379 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:11 PM

fun stuff...thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users