Photo

Sheraton/Westin Our Lucaya or Shearton Cable Beach Resort

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bdavis

bdavis
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:21 PM

I like both of these properties. Does anyone have any insight on either one...Our Lucaya or Shearton Cable Beach Resort? One is on Grand Bahmas Island and the other is on Nassau.

Thanks in Advance

#2 mirandah

mirandah
    • 10 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:06 PM

Personally i think the Sheraton in Nassau is better, Grand Bahama doesnt have half as much things to do in Nassau you will love the Sheraton!!Btw if you want an excellent photographer, im using Brian and Brianna Elledge from Divine Light Photography, check out dlweddings.com. They are shooting us in Nassau.

#3 creoletexan

creoletexan
      • 220 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mirandah
        Personally i think the Sheraton in Nassau is better, Grand Bahama doesnt have half as much things to do in Nassau you will love the Sheraton!!Btw if you want an excellent photographer, im using Brian and Brianna Elledge from Divine Light Photography, check out dlweddings.com. They are shooting us in Nassau.
        @Mirandah, I went to their website and I really loved their photos. I submitted a request for a date, but I just wanted to know what is their cost. Do you just pay for their travel, or is there additional costs? I'm sort of naive when it comes to professional photography.

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:31 PM

hey girls I used Brian & Briana! They are amazing, and certainly will not disappoint you! You will have to contact them about cost as they have different options to work w/! You can check out my photos by them in the links in my siggy and their website they have our wedding under destination and dress trash'n!

#5 classadiva

classadiva
          • 685 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by creoletexan
            @Mirandah, I went to their website and I really loved their photos. I submitted a request for a date, but I just wanted to know what is their cost. Do you just pay for their travel, or is there additional costs? I'm sort of naive when it comes to professional photography.
            I contacted them after seeing this post and yes...there are additional costs. I would contact them directly and ask them their costs for what you are looking for. Jacylinda's photos look gorgeous!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users