#61 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HBBRIDE
    Here are my shoes to wear after the ceremony...once I am the MRS.!!! I didn't plan on wearing fancy shoes since...1. I want to be comfortable 2. both my ceremony and cocktail reception both are on the sand 3. I will be dancing all night!

I probably should wear heels for pictures since I am 5ft tall and Matt is 6'5....but I went for comfort.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=d2b8lf6.6o41xm2e&Uy=-g4yk1a&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromsha re&Ux=0
    Kristi, those flip flops are too cute! Where did you get them?

#62 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
    • 87 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 12:52 PM

Hi Sarah,

Here is the website for the flip flops! Flip Flop Trunkshow.Com: sandals - shoes - footwear - women's sandals - women's shoes - havaianas flip flops

I must say they are adorable!!! I am a flip flop girl....my heels come off at 5pm (sometimes 7pm) and I am in flip flops!!!

You can get the actual flip flops in differnt colors (using same stones) so I will buy black to take on our honeymoon. I know I won't wear them much only after the ceremony and honeymoon but I couldn't pass them up! I did not show Matt as I want to surprise him. He will think I am silly but he will eat it up...that it says Mrs. Snider. I think they will make a great prop for a picture!
      Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#63 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:29 AM

Quote:
        Hi Sarah,

Here is the website for the flip flops! Flip Flop Trunkshow.Com: sandals - shoes - footwear - women's sandals - women's shoes - havaianas flip flops

I must say they are adorable!!! I am a flip flop girl....my heels come off at 5pm (sometimes 7pm) and I am in flip flops!!!

You can get the actual flip flops in differnt colors (using same stones) so I will buy black to take on our honeymoon. I know I won't wear them much only after the ceremony and honeymoon but I couldn't pass them up! I did not show Matt as I want to surprise him. He will think I am silly but he will eat it up...that it says Mrs. Snider. I think they will make a great prop for a picture!

Thanks Kristi! I have to have these!

#64 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
          Hi Sarah,

What a great site! Holy crap, I'm in trouble!

#65 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:42 PM

I bought my shoes yesterday. We made the poor decision to join the masses at an outlet mall near my mom's vacation place in the desert on black Friday. We got there around midnight and the place was a huge clusterf*ck. My little sister wanted to get a pair of jeans at Off 5th, the Saks outlet so on a whim I checked out the shoes and found these babies:

Click the image to open in full size.

They were originally $700 and I paid $130... and waited in line for about an hour and a half, but we got them. They're hillarious, and tacky and perfect.

The photo is a little washed out and the silver may clash with the ivory in my gown but whatever. I can't get over how funny they are.

#66 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 07:11 PM

here are mine- i think- havent totally decided on the exact color of blue yet
              Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#67 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2006 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
              I bought my shoes yesterday. We made the poor decision to join the masses at an outlet mall near my mom's vacation place in the desert on black Friday. We got there around midnight and the place was a huge clusterf*ck. My little sister wanted to get a pair of jeans at Off 5th, the Saks outlet so on a whim I checked out the shoes and found these babies:

They were originally $700 and I paid $130... and waited in line for about an hour and a half, but we got them. They're hillarious, and tacky and perfect.

The photo is a little washed out and the silver may clash with the ivory in my gown but whatever. I can't get over how funny they are.
              those are so fun, i love them!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#68 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:05 PM

Ann, I had my dress made for my height w/o shoes. I'm like you and knew I wanted to go barefoot on the beach. The hard part was finding shoes that would work. So my advise, find you shoes first because even if they have an inch heel it may be too much with your hem..

#69 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:08 PM

I haven't even started looking for shoes (well, I also haven't bought my dress!). But I do think I'll get an inch or so heels, and hopefully we can hem it to a length where it works for both. Good tip - thanks!

#70 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                  • 1,430 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NHPT
                    here are mine- i think- havent totally decided on the exact color of blue yet
                    I love those! I was thinking of doing a color as well and not white. Are your BM's wearing blue dresses?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users