• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#191 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    now that my dress is longer than i thought it would be - i am wondering if i need to find some shoes w/a heel! where did you see these shoes on eBay?
    I found them here......
    Click the image to open in full size.

...I have not gotten that far yet...
    Haha, Paula...cute!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#192 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

OK, so Jessalyn's a bad influence- I just went and bought her shoes on ebay. So, might have to edit my earlier thread; we'll see once I get them! lol

#193 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:22 PM

Ann hold off on buying shoes until you have your first dress fitting.

Sarah you crack me up.. I can't believe you now have two dresses and two pairs of wedding shoes.. lol

#194 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TAMMYM
          Ann hold off on buying shoes until you have your first dress fitting.

Sarah you crack me up.. I can't believe you now have two dresses and two pairs of wedding shoes.. lol
          but she said i am supposed to bring my shoes to the fitting! actually, she's probably assuming she has to shorten it - but that's probbaly not going to happen. i will probably bring my flat shoes, and then just some other shoes that are about 1.5-2 inches tall just to test them out.

#195 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LALA
            I totally agree with spending a grip on the shoes - esp MB's. The best part is that you can wear them with anything after that and no one can give you grief - "They are MB's AND they were my wedding shoes dammit!"

My best friend did the same thing for her wedding and she ended up wearing them to the afterparty in a guest's hotel room - and she was wearing a tshirt and pj bottoms!!!!!! Nothing classes up pj's like Manolos!
            Oh no girls! I'm all over this MB idea! I was thinking no shoes at all, but if I can justify getting some MB... I'm all over it!

#196 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:50 PM

not my shoes, but shoes from this weekends wedding at the san diego wild animal park. they are guess.

#197 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

that just goes to show ... it's YOUR wedding, do/wear anything you want! not my style, but so cool that she wore those!

#198 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:23 PM

I agree, I love the little "something" that a bride puts in their wedding that makes it their own. Rather it's shoes or whatever, just personalize it.

#199 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:14 PM

Those are great shoes for a Wild Animal Park wedding! A little extra something. Love it!
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#200 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:41 PM

Just purchased my shoes (3 different ones ... he he) on smartbargains.com and came across these that would look great with a white wedding dress (mine is ivory).

They are called "Jessica Simpson Bella Eyelet Platform Slide Wedge" and are $39.99 ... but you also get 12% off if you are a first-time buyer.

Just thought they might be a good option for some of you ladies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users