Photo

Canada Registry-Suggestions??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 evaleen

evaleen
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:32 AM

I'm not sure if Edmonton has it, but Crate and Barrel is nice and maybe Pottery Barn. Both are a bit pricey but definately great places!

#12 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

You could also register at Canadian Tire, I know it may sound lame but they have a huge range of stuff you can get.

#13 jh17

jh17
      • 78 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 03:27 PM

Just want to say thanks to everyone for the suggestions! We registered with Bed, Bath and Beyond this weekend and the registry is awesome!! Very easy to do online and when people go to purchase an item they actually see what they are buying (as opposed to sears where is it an abbreivated title which makes it difficult to even know what the item is!). The West Edmonton store just opened, so we stopped by to check it out and they were very helpful! thanks again!

#14 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:57 AM

Does Canadian Tire still have a registry? I would actually love to register there because they have great sales and also a huge selection of stuff, but I am not sure if they still have one? I searched on their website and could not find anything about a regsitry. I guess Home Outfitters would be a good choice as well...Let me know if any of you have registered at Canadian Tire and where I can find the info on it? I was just informed by my bridesmaids that I have to register THIS WEEK because they are having a shower for me!

Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users