Photo

NY Bridal shoppers

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#71 karenk77

karenk77
  • 369 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:23 PM

OMG east flatbush has awesome stuff..you mean like flatbush and church? if no then you should def go there, they have a bunch of dress stores maybe not wedding but bridesmaid for sure..everytime i have a party i go there, and i get compliments like you wouldnt believe lol
    Im from sheepshead though.
    Damaris they have the nicest dresses of anywhere i have been to..granted i only shopped for a week lol..but i didnt want to drive myself that nuts the more you see the more confused you get..but i been to davids bridal(walked out in 5 min because just didnt like the feel of the store) all the way to klienfelds and actually walked out of there too because everything was ugly lol..the have THE nicest stuff

#72 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
    • 443 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

does anyone know of a good boudoir photogs besides Kamila Harris? She is awesome but I really don't feel like driving down to Philadelphia, and I want it to be a surprise and it would be hard to think of an excuse.... so someone in the city or on Long Island would be good but I am afraid to start looking without a referral. I have seen too many bad movies and I do not want to just find any random man photographer to take pics of me in lingerie b/c they might end up on some website somewhere, lol! Any referrals?

#73 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:09 AM

I purchased my dress from Pronovias, but RK bridal has a large selection at different price points
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#74 Sheree10

Sheree10
        • 1,026 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy
          does anyone know of a good boudoir photogs besides Kamila Harris? She is awesome but I really don't feel like driving down to Philadelphia, and I want it to be a surprise and it would be hard to think of an excuse.... so someone in the city or on Long Island would be good but I am afraid to start looking without a referral. I have seen too many bad movies and I do not want to just find any random man photographer to take pics of me in lingerie b/c they might end up on some website somewhere, lol! Any referrals?
          I'm looking for someone also. Did you find anyone? I don't think I'll be able to find an excuse for my FI either if I go to PA.
          http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#75 nsblum

nsblum
          • 58 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:24 PM

What about Marc Ingrahm? I'm not sure if I am spelling it right, but I want to go there. I hear they are super sweet and have lots of choices.

#76 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
            • 582 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

I got my dress at Wedding Atelier (Wedding Atelier: Shop designer wedding gowns, bridal veils, wedding shoes, and bridal accessories in our New York bridal shop.). I had THE BEST experience there. The two sales women I worked with were so nice and the owner, Carrie, was an absolute doll. I highly recommend!

#77 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

There is a Kleinfeld Sample sale 11/8. I got a great coupon from the knot for 25% off any dress at the sample sale over $1299 and $100 off of an accessory purchase of $250 or more. Call (646) 633-4300 today for your sample sale appointment.

#78 lisa_k

lisa_k
                • 113 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:14 PM

Hi Girls,
                  This thread is awesome. I wish I found it before I dress shopped! I had no idea where to start. I did NOT want to go to Kleinfeld at all, but I ended up caving and went. I wanted to try to stick with smaller boutiques, if possible. I went to a sample sale at Adrienne's on the LES (hated it), Saja in Nolita (dresses weren't my style) , Nicole Miller in Soho (thought it was great, but didn't find the perfect dress). I ended up finding my dress at Veka on Mott St. in Nolita. I had my Kleinfeld appt. after Veka and I actually had a nice experience there. But the best part was that they had sooooo many dresses and I tried on a ton. But none of them were better than the dress that I found at Veka. So it helped me confirm my decision :-)

One of Veka's two owners will help you at your appt and they are so nice and patient! I went to the store 3x to try on my dress with different people (my mom, FI's mom, my best friend) and the never seemed to get annoyed. I would definitely recommend it.

#79 classadiva

classadiva
                  • 685 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:44 PM

Just received another e-mail from The Knot offering a discount on a Bridal Show today that normally costs $50 for the entry of two people for free. It is being held at the Roosevelt Hotel tonight between 4 and 9pm and includes a goodie bag. I figure that it might be worth a look. The code for the free promo is TKEB9C or call 212.631.7777 for more information. Go to:

Wedding Salon Bridal Show New York, Miami, Beverly Hills Wedding Vendors Wedding Venues, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Vendors, Wedding Photographers, Wedding Florists

#80 finleys7

finleys7
                    • 703 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 02:25 PM

I have booked with Jen Rozenbaum

Beautiful and Affordable Photography

She is great, so sweet, reasonable prices and in Queens. We are booked for Feb. 1, a friend and I are doing them the same say and getting our makeup done by her referral who did my SIL's makeup for her wedding and is also AMAZING!
                      Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                      Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users