Photo

NY Bridal shoppers

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#41 Sheree10

Sheree10
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:55 PM

Karen77- You should try Rk Bridal- they have tons of dresses that are as reasonable or expensive as you'd like.

Im exhausted- I went to four different bridal salons today- Davids( 2nd attempt), RK Bridal( wanted to retry a dress I thought was "the" one), Macys and the Bridal Garden. I would recommened all of these to those who need a dress. The most important thing is looking around and figuring out the best styles for you. This makes it easier when looking for a dress. I just need to find one....
    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#42 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:09 AM

Thanks girlies! Think I'll def order the gold w/ the flower to try too.

K, I say go for it & enjoy! If nothing else, Kleinfelds is an experience so you'll have fun! And from what we've heard on here, they aren't necessarily gonna try to pressure you into something you can't afford.

And, S, wow! What a day! You've gotta be dead on your feet. So have you figured out a style/styles you like?

#43 Lashawn

Lashawn
      • Banned
      • 156 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by karenk77
        whoops..i mean pronovias
        Ask for Carmel, she was super helpful..

#44 Sheree10

Sheree10
        • 1,026 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:37 AM

It's so late... at least I'm not the only one addicted to this site.Lol.

I think the mermaid style is the best for me, taffeta, ruching(sp?). But I also tried on a big poofy one and loved it but it was a little too heavy for the beach.

#45 damaris

damaris
          • 462 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:37 AM

Lashawn I love your shoes, I NEVER thought of an espadrille! Such a good idea
            65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#46 Sheree10

Sheree10
            • 1,026 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

look at that... we're from NYC- the city that never sleeps!

#47 Lashawn

Lashawn
              • Banned
              • 156 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:51 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by damaris
                Lashawn I love your shoes, I NEVER thought of an espadrille! Such a good idea

#48 damaris

damaris
                • 462 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:01 AM

Yes maam! Am I the only one that suffers from insomnia since discovering this site?
                  65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#49 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                  • 443 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:54 AM

So I went to the bridal building at 1385 Broadway and was VERY disappointed, what happened? It was under construction but there were only 2 bridal stores left! I thought the whole building would be bridal extravaganza but the guard said there are only shops on the 11 and 17th floor, we found the one on the 11th but didn't see the one on the 17. As we were leaving and grumbling another lady said the building next to Teddies (a bakery) right next door had bridal stuff too but we went in and it seemed like an office building so we just left!

Then when I got home I got a call saying I had won a free hotel visit and I should go back and meet up with them. Do you think it is a scam? I don't need any of their services bc it is a destination! I just wanted to look at dresses!!!!!!!!!

ps I LOVE walking through the garment district. My mom liked a few dresses in the windows, has anyone ever bought any mother or bm dresses from the shops around 37th?

Next time I will go to RK bridals and hopefully I will get to try on some dresses, lol!!!!

#50 karenk77

karenk77
                    • 369 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:18 AM

Ok i def will ask for her..thanks Lashawn!...do you know if you need an appointment there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users