NY Bridal shoppers

OMG east flatbush has awesome stuff..you mean like flatbush and church? if no then you should def go there, they have a bunch of dress stores maybe not wedding but bridesmaid for sure..everytime i have a party i go there, and i get compliments like you wouldnt believe lol

Im from sheepshead though.

Damaris they have the nicest dresses of anywhere i have been to..granted i only shopped for a week lol..but i didnt want to drive myself that nuts the more you see the more confused you get..but i been to davids bridal(walked out in 5 min because just didnt like the feel of the store) all the way to klienfelds and actually walked out of there too because everything was ugly lol..the have THE nicest stuff

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know of a good boudoir photogs besides Kamila Harris? She is awesome but I really don't feel like driving down to Philadelphia, and I want it to be a surprise and it would be hard to think of an excuse.... so someone in the city or on Long Island would be good but I am afraid to start looking without a referral. I have seen too many bad movies and I do not want to just find any random man photographer to take pics of me in lingerie b/c they might end up on some website somewhere, lol! Any referrals?

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy View Post
does anyone know of a good boudoir photogs besides Kamila Harris? She is awesome but I really don't feel like driving down to Philadelphia, and I want it to be a surprise and it would be hard to think of an excuse.... so someone in the city or on Long Island would be good but I am afraid to start looking without a referral. I have seen too many bad movies and I do not want to just find any random man photographer to take pics of me in lingerie b/c they might end up on some website somewhere, lol! Any referrals?
I'm looking for someone also. Did you find anyone? I don't think I'll be able to find an excuse for my FI either if I go to PA.

Hi Girls,

This thread is awesome. I wish I found it before I dress shopped! I had no idea where to start. I did NOT want to go to Kleinfeld at all, but I ended up caving and went. I wanted to try to stick with smaller boutiques, if possible. I went to a sample sale at Adrienne's on the LES (hated it), Saja in Nolita (dresses weren't my style) , Nicole Miller in Soho (thought it was great, but didn't find the perfect dress). I ended up finding my dress at Veka on Mott St. in Nolita. I had my Kleinfeld appt. after Veka and I actually had a nice experience there. But the best part was that they had sooooo many dresses and I tried on a ton. But none of them were better than the dress that I found at Veka. So it helped me confirm my decision :-)

One of Veka's two owners will help you at your appt and they are so nice and patient! I went to the store 3x to try on my dress with different people (my mom, FI's mom, my best friend) and the never seemed to get annoyed. I would definitely recommend it.

Just received another e-mail from The Knot offering a discount on a Bridal Show today that normally costs $50 for the entry of two people for free. It is being held at the Roosevelt Hotel tonight between 4 and 9pm and includes a goodie bag. I figure that it might be worth a look. The code for the free promo is TKEB9C or call 212.631.7777 for more information. Go to:

Wedding Salon Bridal Show New York, Miami, Beverly Hills Wedding Vendors Wedding Venues, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Vendors, Wedding Photographers, Wedding Florists