Photo

project runway!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 alkoch

alkoch
  • 515 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:15 AM

I am glad I found this thread! I love Project Runway and I am actually glad it is on Lifetime now because I don't have Bravo anymore, which is upsetting because I love Top Chef but my FI is DVRing it because he gets Bravo. Anyway i was worried they would send home that guy with the shorts too, but I am glad the Melvin guy left he was a little to weird. But the winner did a great job I though she really stood out.

I got my FI into the show when I started watching it and we are both big Micheal fans (from a previous season-i dont remember which one) but we were upset he choked again in the All Star challenge, but I love Kato (sp?) so I was glad.

I also just read an interview about Tim, and I found this interesting - he just bought his first place and he is 56.

And I can't believe you guys like Santino!! he drives me nuts lol. Its like he was trying to be annoying and thats why he was on the all star show, oh and why was jeffery there if he already won

Wow I didnt realize I have so much PR pent up convo!! lol

#22 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:10 PM

is everyone still watching? there is supposed to be a "runway romance" this week between one of the models and logan!

#23 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:09 PM

I wish I had the time! I'm DVR-ing it right now. I am maid of honor in my best friend's wedding Saturday, have her rehearsal dinner tomorrow, and my wedding next Friday. Then we all leave for Bermuda on Sunday. Meanwhile I have a butt load of school work and tests to do before I go!!!! What am I doing on BDW? Ugh...off to do accounting and a fashion research project (blah.)

#24 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

omg your wedding is HERE! are you flipping out with excitement?!?!

#25 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
          • 712 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Hey Ladies
            Just found this thread I am really a PR addict. Can I just say I am so pissed with their decisions this week.

#26 estella1007

estella1007
            • 475 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              omg your wedding is HERE! are you flipping out with excitement?!?!
              I haven't had the time to be excited yet! I just had my friends wedding yesterday I was her Maid of Honor (which should really be called wedding slave.) So I haven't had a chance to think about my wedding yet! This week is gonna be crazy...

#27 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
              • 341 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:10 PM

I love the designers this season - though I'm missing Michael Kors and Nina. I mean, Lindsay Lohan as a guest judge? Yuck.

I really like Althea and Irina. I like Christopher, but he needs to tone down the tears a bit.

Logan - adorable, but not sure that he's a frontrunner in my mind yet.
                http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#28 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                • 712 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:20 PM

So far Christopher is my fav...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users