• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

anyone watching the new season of project runway (now on lifetime instead of bravo)?

#2 estella1007

estella1007
    • 475 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:13 PM

omg, I'm a project runway junkie. I have a crush on Tim Gunn (I know its an impossible crush:), but I just love him.

#3 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

haha "impossible crush" ... yeah, kinda!

the chick who went home last week was a space cadet. i felt like they were hard on the guy who sent the naked chick down the runway ... i mean i get that they were like, "that's life, sometimes measurements are wrong" but they were off by SIX inches he said, and no one else had that obstacle to contend with, so i don't think it was really fair. glad he didn't get sent home for it.

#4 estella1007

estella1007
        • 475 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

I agree. That girl was a hot mess. Did you watch the all star challenge? I loved the season with Santino. He and Andre are so my favorites out of all of the seasons. Its too early for me to pick any faves from this season at this point.

#5 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

ohhhh santino was the best! love love love his impressions of tim, LOL! then it was just sad during the following seasons when other people tried to do it. get your own thing, ya know?

#6 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:27 PM

DH calls the show "project GAY"

#7 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:27 PM

Yes! I am!!!

I kind of wish they would have kept that weird girl only because I was curious to see what else she would make! I hate that they eliminate people after one challenge. They should only award immunity immunity after the first challenge and start eliminations at the second!

#8 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

oh yeah i agree jessica, it could have been interesting to see what she would make ... kinda like stella after the trashbag dress. i enjoyed all her "leatha"

#9 estella1007

estella1007
                  • 475 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    oh yeah i agree jessica, it could have been interesting to see what she would make ... kinda like stella after the trashbag dress. i enjoyed all her "leatha"
                    Hahaha...I LOVED Blaine when he was making fun of her..."my husband...leatha, my kids...leatha" He was another space cadet, but so friggin funny. I also really loved that Kane guy that was all glitter and crazyness. Did you catch his new show? Something about designing pageant gowns. It was pretty decent, but no project runway.

#10 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by estella1007
                      Hahaha...I LOVED Blaine when he was making fun of her..."my husband...leatha, my kids...leatha" He was another space cadet, but so friggin funny. I also really loved that Kane guy that was all glitter and crazyness. Did you catch his new show? Something about designing pageant gowns. It was pretty decent, but no project runway.
                      haha yeah that was classic! i can't wait to see who the really funny characters will be this season ....there's always at least one! the malvin guy seems full of himself enough that it could be funny later. time will tell.

i caught kane's show with the pageant gowns and thought it pretty much sucked. oh and are you watching the show afterward about the models? i don't think i will be able to get into that. granted i haven't given it a chance.

p.s. your siggy is the cutest pic ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users