Photo

Jacilynda's Akumal Wedding Review w/ TONS of pics

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 ChelseaRose

ChelseaRose
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:25 PM

Jacilynda - Your pictures are beautiful! You are an absolutely gorgeous bride! Besides the WC, it sounds like you guys had an awesome time and everything went really well. I'm getting married in Akumal next June and can't wait to check everything out this coming January, 2010. Sounds like there are a few brides that had their weddings there and everybody raves about how cool the area is. Thanks for such a thorough review, I will definitely take into consideration your thoughts when planning out some of our events during the week.

Congrats!!

#42 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:29 PM

wow, great reviews and pics Jacilynda! You looked so beautiful, big congrats to you and your dh!!

#43 DRod0214

DRod0214
      • 173 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

wow, it looked soooo much fun. i just can't wait for my day. You both looked beautiful.
        Diane

#44 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ChelseaRose
          Jacilynda - Your pictures are beautiful! You are an absolutely gorgeous bride! Besides the WC, it sounds like you guys had an awesome time and everything went really well. I'm getting married in Akumal next June and can't wait to check everything out this coming January, 2010. Sounds like there are a few brides that had their weddings there and everybody raves about how cool the area is. Thanks for such a thorough review, I will definitely take into consideration your thoughts when planning out some of our events during the week.

Congrats!!
          How exciting! Where are u doing your wedding in Akumal?

#45 LeNell

LeNell
          • 212 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

Love the pic's
            Tristan and Lenell 2010

#46 northernflasher

northernflasher
            • 499 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

Congratulations. Thanks for your post. Everything looks great, you were a stunning bride. Your photos are awesome, you must be thrilled with how everything turned out.
              Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#47 jac28

jac28
              • 39 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:28 AM

absolutely stunning!!!

#48 gettingmarried

gettingmarried
                • 174 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:29 PM

Jaci, your pictures are amazing!!!! If you don't mind me asking how much does something like that cost? Do you just pay for them to come down? Or for their trip and photo package.

#49 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:58 PM

Its different for every photog. There are a few girls who have been lucky enough to get photographers who haven't had the chance to do a destination wedding and do photography for free for their travel expenses.

But most will work out some kind of a deal w/ you w/ travel and their packages!

#50 adelaide

adelaide
                    • 200 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:29 AM

So amazing!!! Everything looks perfect. Congrats on a fabulous wedding.
                      Your dress is beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users