White wedding

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Canadiansandy

• 355 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:14 AM

lsjhik - LOL!!

skadow - wooow! those are amazing photos...definitely makes me consider the idea of a white wedding...don't know if my FI would go for it tho! :)
    Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

#32 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by skadow
      Bump... After seeing this photoshoot from Del Sol. I want a white wedding.

Think it would piss people off?

05.30.10 Tal + Terence | Wedding at Maroma Resort + Spa | Photos by Matt Adcock
      Thanks for posting this. Funny, Tal and Terence actually listed dress code as "white". Call it "Beach Casual"

BUT, we see white shirts, linens, and very light colors or off whites are LOTS AND LOTS of weddings. I can promise you one thing, I will not ever attend a beach wedding without white.

If you put your guests in the sun, what do you expect them to do, fry? Anything reflective just jives...afterall, beach weddings are not conventional and far away from the church or formal ballroom, so live a little, let your skin breath a little and whiten things up :)

Tal and Terence's wedding was one of my all time favs... I love many of my gigs, they just had some seriously jamming energy!

Here is a blog post from their wedding where I featured a few of my favs and some photo commentary.

Del Sol Photography Blog - Tal + Terence | Maroma Spa Resort | Photos by Matt Adcock

#33 sltrotter18

• 151 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:14 PM

My best friend did this and at first I was quite hesitant but it turned out amazing!!!  The pictures were awesome!  She did colors in the linens and cake and flowers just had the guests wear white.  I will say though it is extrememly difficult to find white in the fall. 

#34 skadow

• Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

We have offically decided to do this. Everyone is on board but my sister, which I dont really care...because well, she is my sister and doesnt have a choice =)

I think it will look so amazing, our decor colors are all white lanterns with purple calli lillys

#35 lyndsay_h

• 218 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:47 PM

Tell your sister if she is the only one not wearing white she'll look ridiculous!  All the white wedding pictures are very pretty.

#36 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

I love the idea of all ALL white affair.  I am considering it myself but I dont know if my FI will go for it.

besides, white does not flatter everyone lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users