Photo

If you could have only one surgery....

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
  • 929 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:37 PM

Yeah, I don't think the Dr would go for that. It's just tough to spend that much $$ on something that isn't really "necessary", or at least my hubby doesn't think it's necessary (I DO!!) He's not the one that has to pull his boobs up to put them in the bra every morining. Ok, LMAO, probably TMI huh?

#42 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:07 PM

OMG that's toooo funny!!! lol I so know what you mean!
      Yeah, I don't think the Dr would go for that. It's just tough to spend that much $$ on something that isn't really "necessary", or at least my hubby doesn't think it's necessary (I DO!!) He's not the one that has to pull his boobs up to put them in the bra every morining. Ok, LMAO, probably TMI huh?

#43 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
      • 929 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

If men had to go through what we women go through for just one day, that would probably be just it, one day & they would be done. Girdles to make you have less lumps & bumps & bras to pick em up & push em out. Not to mention the makeup & hair, etc, etc. Oh the things us women must go through!! LMAO

#44 meldal101010

meldal101010
        • 444 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

My love handles....I only weigh 100 pounds soaking wet, but since i've had my son i've had these damn love handles that i can't get rid of...SUCKS!!!! Oh and my hips moved and my boobs aren't the same as they once were...but i'd def get rid of the handles first, so i do't feel so ackward in Mexico!!

#45 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
          • 2,287 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

at least you have a great reason for your love handles!

#46 meldal101010

meldal101010
            • 444 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Thats true!! Pretty great :)

#47 islandbride317

islandbride317
              • 1,866 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:16 PM

Hands down, I would have lipo on the my rear-end and on my legs....and after John and I get married and have a few kids, that is exactly what I plan to have done, too!

I told him if I am going to carry a baby for 9 months and then give birth to it, the least he can do is shell out a few thousand dollars to improve my body image and self esteem -- and after he said the obligatory "I love you just the way you are", he then said 'no problem, babe'!! Woo-hoo! Nothing wrong with a little nip and a little tuck in my book!

#48 lily17bear

lily17bear
                • 217 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

I'd go with a boob job. I have tiny boobs, which is good with certain tops, but I just can't stand it anymore. I told my FI that his gift to me for the wedding should be that and he told me he would pretty much leave me, LOL. I'm also short, so if that surgery where you get sticks or something put into your calves wasn't sooo scary maybe I would attempt that also. I'd love to be 3 inches taller, that's all, nothing drastic.

#49 meldal101010

meldal101010
                  • 444 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lily17bear
                    I'd go with a boob job. I have tiny boobs, which is good with certain tops, but I just can't stand it anymore. I told my FI that his gift to me for the wedding should be that and he told me he would pretty much leave me, LOL. I'm also short, so if that surgery where you get sticks or something put into your calves wasn't sooo scary maybe I would attempt that also. I'd love to be 3 inches taller, that's all, nothing drastic.

Haha...That stick surgery would be awesome for me as well. I'm only 5'1 and my FI is 6'4 so it would be nice to be taller!!

#50 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:39 PM

haha too funny....inner thigh lipo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users