Photo

If you could have only one surgery....

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
  • 653 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

Hmmm, what I wouldn't change... until about 3 months ago, I'd say my arms. They are naturally really toned and I love my shoulder muscles! But in the past 3 months I've gained some weight and now they have some weirdly distributed fat (looks like cellulite!) on them....wahhhhhhhhhh....

roo66 - you should try invisaline!

#12 josee

josee
    • 217 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

I am thinking about having a tummy tuck for years!!!

#13 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
      • 198 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

i like the teeth thing.. i never really thought about that but it is important!! I would love for mine to be whitened.. gosh why do we have to only pick one thing!! lol.

I myself wouldnt want to change, my feet! haha I've got nothing!!
        Im not unhappy with the way I look but I cant say Im in love with any part of my body besides my eyes and my feet. (im NOT a foot person but i think i have cute feet.)

#14 jennierin

jennierin
        • 847 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:28 PM

Hmmm...the one thing I wouldn't change about myself would be my butt! Yes, that's right girls, my butt is one of my biggest "ass"ets...hehe...how very punny! My FI loves my junk in the trunk!!!
          http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
          First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#15 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

Only one surgery? Damn that's hard.... ok I guess I would have to say nose job! That's right... I look like pinocchio (sp?). My runner ups would be boob job and tummy tuck for sure!

What I wouldn't change - hmmmm I can't really think of anything lol. I guess I can live with my teeth. I never had braces and they are pretty straight and still somewhat white. Yeah, sorry, that was lame.
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#16 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
            • 198 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

what I love is even on my most crummy feeling days, my FI says I look hot! But how am i going to stick to a diet with that positive crap floatin around in my head! lol.

#17 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:38 PM

Just one? Impossible! I pick 3.
                1. Lipo on my things/ass/stomach.
                2. Breast reduction would be nice as well. Im tired of lugging these things around.
                3. Attitude adjustment. haha

#18 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sloan
                  Just one? Impossible! I pick 3.
                  1. Lipo on my things/ass/stomach.
                  2. Breast reduction would be nice as well. Im tired of lugging these things around.
                  3. Attitude adjustment. haha
                  too bad, you have to pick just one!! lol #3...I'd like to know how they would surgically fix that...maybe sew your lips together?!! lol

#19 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

I would get my ears pined back. I was made fun of my whole life about this and still to this day I can not let it go. I will not wear my hair up on my wedding day because of this I do not want pictures with my hair up. I wouldnt change my butt or my ads. I have worked very hard for my ads and have been lucky to be a white girl booty.lol
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#20 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                    • 1,338 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:56 PM

So when I got engaged I thought that it would be a good idea to go and see a doctor about getting my big english nose done. Met with the doc and it wasn't very encouraging, as he said the surgery most likely wouldn't take the first time around. Umm no thanks don't want to do that twice. Have you seen what a nose job looks like when they're doing it?? Ewwww!

Anyways, now that that one is crossed off my list I'm going to go with boob job. I feel like they're no big enough for my body. I'm going to wait until after I have a baby though. You never know, I could be lucky enough to have that as a perk of pregnancy.

I might also add some junk to my trunk. It's suitable now but a little more would do me just fine.
                      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users