Sign in to follow this  
Candice

Destination Wedding Planner

Hi Ladies, I love to have everything neat and organized and love planning books so after searching and searching I FINALLY found a Destinaton Wedding Planner Book! :) I found it at Chapters. Here is the tital and Aurthor

Destination Wedding Planner

The Ultimate Guide To Planning A wedding From Afar

By: Alison Hotchkiss

So far it has been ver helpful and will make a great keepsake some day.

I just wanted to share incase anyone else is interested.

Take Care :)

Thanks! I was online one day and I had seen that but hadn't read any reviews on it so I was wondering what other DW brides thought of it. Im going to have to check it out myself!

I have it too! It's really good, lots of info for all different types of DW brides. Some of the info (like doing a site visit (love to, no $ for it though!), planning caterers, flowers etc...) doesn't apply to AI resort weddings like mine but I know that it would be really helpful to other brides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Mel*~* View Post
I have it too! It's really good, lots of info for all different types of DW brides. Some of the info (like doing a site visit (love to, no $ for it though!), planning caterers, flowers etc...) doesn't apply to AI resort weddings like mine but I know that it would be really helpful to other brides.
Now that I think about it, it is not the best book for AI resorts, but I was still able to use stuff from it.

I bought the book. Definately not great fo AI resorts. If anything, they discourage them and pretty much go into the in's and outs of how to plan a local wedding abroad. Great for the non-AI person.

On the plus side, it does have pockets for notes and sections where you can keep track of guests, gifts, venue options, vendor info, and so can still be used as a great planner regardless of whether you are doing the AI thing or not. I pretty much bought it for that. Costs ~$27.00 CAD at chapters-indigo