Photo

AHR Wedding Favors

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 jszy10

jszy10
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:07 PM

We are doing these!!  They are made by Kate Aspen and come in "Mix & Mingle Key Lime Margarita Mix" and "Razzle Dazzle Raspberry Iced Tea Mix" and "Main Squeeze Lemonade Mix".  We are actually doing the lemonade mix and trading the red umbrellas for orange because our colors are yellow and orange! You can find them as cheap as $2, depending on the # you need.  They come in packs of six!

Drink_Mix_Collection_L.jpg&picture.width.max=300&picture.height.max=0

#62 amybermuda

amybermuda
    • 870 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:39 AM

Jessica - those are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!  Love them.

#63 L&J

L&J
      • 153 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:15 AM

I'm in love with the idea of these hot chocolate spoons as favors.

hotchocspoons.jpg

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#64 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:14 PM

L&J...cute....very unique! :o)

#65 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
          • 188 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:30 AM

I am making Mango jam for our favours.  They will also act as place cards - on the label I am going to put the flavour, a thank you note and on the other side I am going to have the guests name and the first line of our wedding song "strange and beautiful are the stars tonight".

Our ahr invites are green and brown, a change from our champagne and navy colours we used in Jamaica.  I am doing an 'autumn at the beach' theme for our ahr (it's October 1st) which is why I decided to make preserves out of a tropical fruit to kind of meld the 2 together.  I hope I can get 100 jars made in time!  We are also using the beach chairs with tealights and small pumpkins for centrepieces.

#66 SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride
            • 44 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

I love all of these ideas! We are planning on having a photobooth but weren't really doing that for favor purposes. I am going to make a cookbook with Jamaican recipes and on every other page will be love quotes, scriptures, and poems. I will call it something like Recipes of or for Love--something cute, but I still have to work on that part. I am also thinking about getting the measuring spoons that say "love beyond measure" to attach to the ribbon I will put around the cookbooks. Now I want to do the beach in a bag too! We'll see!

#67 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:40 PM

I know one thing I want is to present everyone with a DVD full of pictures and videos from the ceremony. Another idea I have that is based on my cousin's favors is to write everyone a personalized note with special memory or thank you. I'm going to put the message in a personalized bottle.

#68 jjflipt

jjflipt
                • 91 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:20 PM

My reception is this upcoming weekend.  We are doing a Fiesta party since we got married in Mexico.  My party favor is a cookbook that we put together for the party with lots of mexican recipes. 

50 Adults, 17 kids + the bride and groom!

#69 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:55 AM

These are all such great ideas.  As of right now I have no clue.  I am leaving the AHR up to the FI since his parents are picking up the tab.  I am the one planning everything for the wedding so he gets the AHR haha.  I'll keep all these ideas in mind so I can suggest them when he has no clue what needs to happen.

#70 L&J

L&J
                    • 153 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:28 AM

Our AHR is next week and after hours of going back and forth about favors, I finally decided to donate to charity instead.  I printed up really pretty cards with the donation info and will put one at each guest's seat. A lot of Charities will also print up cards for you.

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users