Sign in to follow this  
SheaS

Leis in OOT bags

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

What do you think about me putting these things in my OOT bags- We are going to Mexico- not Hawaii. When I think of Leis though I think beachy. I just don't want to if you guys think that it seems goofy...

I should note that instead of a formal reception, we are having a beach party with cocktails and appetizers....

I also want fire dancers... Has anyone had them at EDR? I contacted the coordinator, but have not heard back from her.

I say the leis are more Hawaii than mexico, what about mexican hats instead? but the koozies are cool, you can also do custom made coozies.

Yea, I want to do some kind of koozie, and thought these were different. I am weird and I want them to match my theme, and have not found any custom ones that I love yet. Our colors are pink and brown, and I am not sure I want koozies those colors. Also, I already have hibiscus flowers in my theme... those are as Hawaii as you get!? Maybe I should have justs gone there!

I guess its not too late to go to Hawaii, but go for the leis and the koozies then! its your wedding right

I like the koozies, but I agree that the leis are too Hawaii for my taste.

I would skip the leis, not only just beacuse they are more Hawaii than Mexico, but I think including a lot of stuff like that in OOT bags is just a waste of money. Stick to including things people will actually use and appreciate more rather than stuff they will just toss.

ok, you guys changed my mind. I thought it might be fun to have... I went to a DW before, and they had those lighted necklaces and bracelets.. and believe it or not, they were a hit.